tuscl

There is reason I am called queen troll

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Cuz I'm number one troll

Queen troll out

14 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Who is your daddy?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I had no idea you were from Pakistan? I didn’t make the connection until your father started posting here.
  • I didn't say I was from Pakistan. ?

Lolol earlier , I stated I was middle eastern
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Show some sexy pics in minimal clothing
  • @ chulo o can make my profile pic Barney if I want . not up to u
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Bibi why you say such things. Umi has trouble with Sprint internets service so I no want you to call yourself troll. Troll ugly and you #1 mostest beautiful princess and #1 law student go Texas foghorns! You beautiful like goat Mafi in Pakistan.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Goats are adorable. Do you have pictures, Father?

Btw, I met your daughter in Plano! She was really fun to hang out with. Maybe next time I can meet you!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    This thread does make goats seem tempting in comparison.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    What blasefemy this is? My bibi spend time with dirty american stripper in dirty city Plano showing disgusting picture? I hope my Bibi no catch the aids from dirty friend. When umi and I visit fury will be unleashed on how the shame you bring upon our family. We don't mortgage dry cleaning business to pay thousands of America dollars for bibi to spend time with nasties strippers!! Bibi #1 law student should be spending time with other law student so she one can day debate Trump on Senate floor! Keep your nasties away from my preshous Nicole!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    But Nicole likes my nasties ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nicole, you never mentioned Pakistan.

Your father is quite vocal about your family’s origins in Pakistan.

It’s very nice to have such an honorable man on this site. Honorable, Allah fearing, men, are rare in strip club forums.

Your photos are very appreciated, as you have a great body (as I’ve mentioned before). It’s very nice that your father allows you to show off for us!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice i would like your nasties to lol
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lolol
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Umi provide sexies services with her nasties to #1 father past night! I am so elate! Umi top queen my dearest Pooshe Nicole don't forget Bibi I am king your Umi queen so that make you most beautiful princess #1 law student go Texas foghorns and princess senate!! Ok I open dry clean now Thursday busy day as most seek dry clean to look good for Saturday night American nasties hunt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion