Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Favorites

magicrat

North Carolina

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just clicked on favorites in the upper right hand corner of the home screen. Apparently I had favorited some clubs years ago. Out of the 10 clubs on my list, 5 are no longer in business. Can I pick em or what?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I never used that feature but I can think of at least 5 of my favorite clubs that are no longer in business. A couple of them were probably on your list. :)

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

More than that....2 PPs, Heartbreakers, Fantails in Myrtle Beach, and Teddy Bears in Gastonia NC

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

You can edit your favorites list.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If one has been a SCer for a reasonable length of time, they're likely gonna have a few RIP fave clubs

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

One of my fav clubs burned down in a fire. It was my first BBBJ. I was devastated

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

Same here NJB....Platinum Plus in Columbia SC. Many good experiences there.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ that was one hot BBBJ

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

What made it hot was that it was unexpected. I was so used to CBJ at cabaret at the time. The bar was called Tropicana Palace. Great bar full of mid 30s and 40s dominicans who were eager to please. I was fully set on being a regular and then it burned down. Probably was for the best, Paterson bars are always good for a shooting here and there.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Teddy bears sounds like a gay club LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement