tuscl

My apologies to Nicole1994, Ninabambina, txtittyfag, (and SJG?)

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018 7:45 AM
I apologize for my harsh and inappropriate recent comments. I am not on this site to tear others down. I am here to learn more about clubs, clubbing, dancers, and other aspects of club life. My insults were harsh and inappropriate, and I apologize. I am here to support others, and not bring them down.

12 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    It’s okay to bash SJG - everyone does it
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - that’s why I put a question mark after his name. I’m still not sure of his motivations to be here.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "I’m still not sure of his motivations to be here." There's no secret handshake to get into that club.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aww, Cashman. Thank you for being the bigger man when you realize something isn’t worth your time. Being able to admit fault and change course doesn’t seem to be a very common trait. I hope some sloppy stripper accidentally only charges $40 for extras to you later (as long as she stays the hell away from my clubs :p)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Actually, apparently SJG has stated in the past that TUSCL is the only place where he wasn't banned from posting. I'm not sure if that's true; I've never seen a source post.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Shit happens
  • Lol thx. it's okay X
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It happens. Sometimes two bulls or two rams just locking horns.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Be a gentleman and send them a nice dick-pic - maybe photo-shop your dick inside of bouquet of flowers to show them you really care
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Classy post, Cashman
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I'm impressed.
  • motownkid
    6 years ago
    tx - lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion