tuscl

TUSCL FANTASY FOOTBALL draft tomorrow 9PM EST

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Wonder who will win the divisions this year?

LDK division and the SJG division.

35 comments

• BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Cum to Chirch Shailynne. We need to get the devil out of you
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    He’s stuck there unfortunately
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Like juice's hand trying to reach that last pringle at the bottom.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Can we set to autodraft.... where the computer drafts for us or do we have to be live
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    What happens if I can't make my live draft?
    If you are unable to attend your league's scheduled live draft, don't worry. Your team will still be drafted according to the Pre-Draft Rankings you specify or the default NFL player rankings. To customize your Pre-Draft rankings, visit the Pre-Draft Rankings tool from your My Team page prior to your league's draft.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Found the answer
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yeah dad, just set it to auto draft. Luckily we only have 12 teams so there should be a good chance to trade out some players after the draft if you don’t like what auto draft did.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    autodraft usually drafts better than me lol
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I have not seen where I set it on autodraft, only that if I do not log in the site will go to autodraft. If there is a way to do it ahead of time I'll gladly set it
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’ll check tonight - there’s probably a queue somewhere where you toss your picks in, or just flips a button where you can set to auto draft
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    QB's to look at - Matt Ryan; Alex Smith. Rb's to look at - Jordan Howard; Derek Henry; Corey Clement. WR's to look at: Stefon Diggs; John Brown; Kenny Golloday. TE's to look at - David Njoku; Eric Ebron.
  • md_guy
    6 years ago
    Too late to join? I was trying to get in this joint.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Md it looks like its full.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    3 hrs
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Does anyone know the draft order or do we have to wait?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I think its usually right before the draft starts when it shows up.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Is scoring PPR?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Did it start yet?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I forgot to turn auto draft off toward the end and had too many QBs in the queue. Anybody want to trade?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    What's your draft grade?

I got a B projected 8-5
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I got an A projected 10-3
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I haven't checked my shit lol... I got random shit I'm sure... the free agency is how this league will be won anyways... I do it all the time LMFAO
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I dont know about any draft grades. i dont see that. But it says juice is gonna win vs me week 1. We'll see.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I got an email with it
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Carolina Cowards should officially be on the Pathetic Losers radar after taking the fourth overall draft slot and delivering a team capable of making the playoffs. They loaded up on ball-carriers early, using three of their first four picks to acquire running backs. That early positional investment helped to yield the highest-scoring quartet of running backs in the league.

I got an A -

I Audi that shit LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    That's what my email said
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Projects me at 11-2 with a second place finish
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Just looked at my roster... yep it's a raw squde LMFAO
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    My grade was a B but I never do well in the draft and I have watched less preseason football this year than ever but I'm hopeful the way I look at the game does me as well as it has in the past.

Last year was the first year in the past six I didn't make the playoffs because my QB's got injured. Hopefully I don't have a repeat.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "WITH SOME EARLY-ROUND REACHES, HOTSAUCEONMYCHACKEN HOPES TO MAKE SOME NOISE THIS SEASON
    Draft Grade Proj Record Proj Finish
    C+ 1-12 12

DRAFT SUMMARY
    After selecting 10th overall, hotsauceonmychacken is projected to finish 12th in Pathetic Losers. While the projections aren't ideal, the squad is presented with an opportunity to prove them wrong once the games begin. They didn't overload at any one position early on, instead focusing on balance by drafting a quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end within their first five picks. By draft's end, hotsauceonmychacken landed one of the top tandems of quarterbacks in the league."

Lol!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    DRAFT SUMMARY
    Picking ninth overall in the opening round, Warrenboy's Raiders had a decent showing and built a team that will possibly lead to a postseason berth. Focusing on the rest of the roster, they delayed picking a running back until the sixth round. At another spot in the lineup, Warrenboy's Raiders was able to secure the most prolific pair of quarterbacks in the league.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Juice still has wenz in his lineup. Hes not gonna play. Wtf juice...
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Hell I still have the Eagle defense and if you believe the drop from a 6 to a 3 in the last week they aren't showing up to play either
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion