Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

When I go to the strip club, everyone calls me "Sir"

two_bits

If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Some people (like myself) - by the way they look, they way they dress, the overall way they carry themselves - just naturally command respect and deference from the hot polloi. Although I’m used to such preferential treatment, it did strike me on my last visit to a (very upscale) gentleman’s club how everyone - doorman, door girl, bouncer, DJ, manager, bartender, waitress, even the 9.5 dancer I had on lockdown - called me “sir” throughout the evening. I think it has to do with how people can instinctively sense their social betters.

Anyway, I wondered if any of you PLs have had the same experience. Probably not.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I refer to older women as Ma'am. I would expect you are getting the same treatment.

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

@Warrior15 - I considered that, but since I look 10-15 years younger than my actual age, that can't be it.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Ace!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Yes, sir!

But nicole1994 calls u bby

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Do they call you sir when you bring the pizzas to their front door?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Well “sir” often refers to an old fart, and you say you look 10-15 years younger than you are, so is your real age 75?

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

They do the same thing to me (call me sir). But I have it on good advice here that it's because the staff doesn't know me yet. LOL.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

They call me Mr Tibbs.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I know PoleDancer83 always calls me Sir - or Mister - or Big Daddy...lol!

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

"so is your real age 75?"

Everybody here knows I'm 64, dumbass.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

So two_bits, I guess you must be going to "Gentleman's Clubs". The more times they can call you 'sir', the more money they are able to make off of you.

SJG

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

That's just good customer service that far too few clubs seem to give a shit about.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement