tuscl

When I go to the strip club, everyone calls me "Sir"

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Monday, August 27, 2018 4:22 AM
Some people (like myself) - by the way they look, they way they dress, the overall way they carry themselves - just naturally command respect and deference from the hot polloi. Although I’m used to such preferential treatment, it did strike me on my last visit to a (very upscale) gentleman’s club how everyone - doorman, door girl, bouncer, DJ, manager, bartender, waitress, even the 9.5 dancer I had on lockdown - called me “sir” throughout the evening. I think it has to do with how people can instinctively sense their social betters. Anyway, I wondered if any of you PLs have had the same experience. Probably not.

14 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I refer to older women as Ma'am. I would expect you are getting the same treatment.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @Warrior15 - I considered that, but since I look 10-15 years younger than my actual age, that can't be it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Ace!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Yes, sir!
  • But nicole1994 calls u bby
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Do they call you sir when you bring the pizzas to their front door?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Well “sir” often refers to an old fart, and you say you look 10-15 years younger than you are, so is your real age 75?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    They do the same thing to me (call me sir). But I have it on good advice here that it's because the staff doesn't know me yet. LOL.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    They call me Mr Tibbs. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I know PoleDancer83 always calls me Sir - or Mister - or Big Daddy...lol!
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "so is your real age 75?" Everybody here knows I'm 64, dumbass.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So two_bits, I guess you must be going to "Gentleman's Clubs". The more times they can call you 'sir', the more money they are able to make off of you. SJG
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    That's just good customer service that far too few clubs seem to give a shit about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion