tuscl

Anyone ever go to the club on your 30 or 60 min lunch break ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, August 26, 2018 4:38 AM
I do from time to time... was curious if others had this issue ?

9 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I used to back in the 90's.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I can take as long as I want for lunch, but it’s usually only 30 minutes. The issue with going to a club on my lunch break is that it’s likely to turn into a two hour lunch minimum, or maybe I won’t make it back to work at all.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I don't dine and dash like you. When I go to the club it's to lock down the hottest dancer for the night, homey.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    My favorite club was only a mile away, and they offered a $3.50 lunch special for their sandwiches and burgers plus a huge order of fries on Thursdays. I did lunch there every other week.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    I used to do it all the time back in the early 90’s
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    A couple years ago I met a dayshift dancer for a nooner at the club probably three times. My lunches had a tendency to run more than an hour in those cases.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I can't say it has never happened, but I try to keep it to watching MFC on bathroom breaks. It generally ends up being after lunch so my cover story checks out, so to speak.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Once, just to say I did it. Got two decent dances. The club is 20 minutes from the office so it's not really feasible. There was a traffic slowdown on the way back which made me late, I smelled like her perfume, and one of her hairs was on my shirt. Thankfully, I was at my desk for the rest of the afternoon.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Massage parlor
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion