tuscl

Advances in bathroom technology!

ppwh
Myanmar
Saturday, August 25, 2018 11:12 AM
Thanks to priceline, I was recently able to afford a stay at a three star hotel built this decade. Nature started blowing up my phone as I was drinking the free coffee after checkout, so I made a visit to the fine public facilities next to the meeting rooms. After a chat with nature, I noticed there was a paper towel dispenser with paper towels on the opposing wall in the stall with the shitter. I thought that was kind of strange. Then realized there was a sink. In the actual stall right next to the shitter. There was another sink outside next to the urinal, too. I had to check because my first thought was that the guys just in for a piss would have to wait in line for someone to finish shitting to wash their hands. This seems like it could be some next-level shit (no pun intended) for a strip club, with the added potential at the upscale clubs of a VIP troll who could stand in there and light a match occasionally and tear off sheets of homestyle multi-ply TP a few at a time to hand over. Or maybe even forego the second attendant (the polite term, as referring to them as #2 attendants would probably rub them the wrong way) and just keep it as a private space for ball washing in case, as has been known to happen on occasion, you were to spill a drink in your lap and it was starting to feel sticky.

4 comments

• BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    LMAO
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Listen, some days I'd be happy if they'd just put a bidet in the strippers' bathroom. If you know what I'm saying.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Amen
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > If you know what I'm saying. I know what you are saying.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion