tuscl

Nina, Nicespice, Cashman, Nicole, Subraman seen together - shit how did we miss

Saturday, August 25, 2018 9:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBAdqYLx…

This video was posted few days ago.

Nina - barmaid. when she starts a job, does it right. Great work ethics.
Nicole - Freeloader. Wants a piece of Nina (just because). And gets whooped.
Cashman - Manager who stops Nicole from gettin ass-whooped
Subraman - on the chair - hey where's my shot?

13 comments

• This is way funnier than u think it is..since absolutely. none of this describes me.. but ok ,it is ur post ..u have right to day dream. :))
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sad - but true! I can see Nicole acting like a fool in a club. Not knowing to keep her hands off the dancers. From the way she acts here - it’s obvious she has no insight regarding others.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol actually, yes.

I remember my first time slapping a customer as a stripper. We went for a few VIP dances and I had to stop him because he kept trying to forcefully lick my ass and pussy.

We get back upstairs to main level and I start ignoring him, happened to walk past my table and he was in front of all his friends and slapped my ass (hard). I was sick of him and turned around and slapped the shit out of him, he would've fallen over in the booth but his friends' bodies stopped him. And you could tell he was embarrassed but tried to hide it by saying, "see I like her! I love that attitude she got" yeah right, I'm sure you loooved how your face felt, too.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'm still pissed bitch interrupted my shot, right at the best part
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol, where was I again?
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    ^ sorry - you were busy in the cabana (with Dr Evil - who was in heaven). You did return a few minutes later and asked Nina "What did I miss?"

Nina - "Nothin"
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Haha, I’ll take that. That would be a few odd scenario because judging from reviews he’s quite the skilled negotiator.

@Nina any possible chance he’s one of those oddball customers who is like that? There’s some customers that start out being jerks, but enjoy being put in their place and they reward you for that behavior.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicespice - No, he was just a young, dumb, disrespectful dude. Other girls complained about him as well.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Lol that was funny! The look on Nicole's face after getting slapped was pure shock. But poor Subra, seems like Nina took out some of the anger on him afterwards. That was some violent forced motorboating and looked like she even slapped HIM a few times.

And I wish we at least had a cutscene of nicepsice and Dr. Evil in the cabana lol.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    I hate dealing with my hoes fighting over me.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    No Subraman, lol, you were enjoying how I slapped the shit out of the bitch a few times and then went right back to my job of serving you like nothing happened. Lmao
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"But poor Subra, seems like Nina took out some of the anger on him afterwards"

Don't feel bad for me, that was my favorite part. As Nina pointed out, she did get back to me, and who doesn't love a little bitch slap and brrrrrrrrronski?
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    “And I wish we at least had a cutscene of nicepsice and Dr. Evil in the cabana lol.”. No shit. Me too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion