tuscl

Yes men..u hold doors for everuone .but my previous post wasnt direceted at u,

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Lolol at ur attempt to hamper down the message of the post..but u cant cuz I was only speaking of the men who

A)hold doors for women just bc she is woman
B) hold doors for women to a greater extent than men

Nicole out

10 comments

• BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    If it makes you feel better, my hoes open the door for me
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ok bye
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    A
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    B
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    C
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    D
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    E
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Fuck off
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    If I'm on a date, I'll open a door for a woman (because she's a woman that I'm on a date with), I'll open her car door, and often pull her chair out at the restaurant, and always pay the check. I wouldn't do those things for a man, maybe the building door if we are walking in together. To me, and I believe to the woman it's just seen as me being polite.

I'll also hold the door for anyone within a few feet of me when I enter a building. Sometimes I'll hold the door and let the woman go in first, sometimes it's so I can sneak a peak of her butt, sometimes its just easier with how the door opens. Sometimes I'll hold the door and let the man walk in first, and then I don't look at his butt.

If I see a woman with her arms full approaching a door, and if I'm behind her or even too far in front of her, I'll make an extra effort to wait, or speed up to get and hold the door for her. If she really looks like she's struggling, I'll offer her a hand, and every once in a while they accept, usually they say they are fine. In zero scenarios where I'm with or near a woman do I think, you know what, I should rape this woman. Also In zero of these scenarios does "rape culture" pop into my head.

Am I'm part of the rape culture problem and just don't know it? Is a world of not holding open a door for anyone what you want? If all men all agree to stop holding open doors, can we proclaim rape culture has ended, or will the blame shift to waving a person on foot through an intersection, or something else? If there is always going to be something to blame, then why change anything?
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Gotta love these girls crying about rape culture. They are just sick of these beta cucks in society, and they disgust her so much it feels like rape.

Remember Nicole, if you fail to find a real man as a husband, I am here.

All you need is $5000 to get started.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion