tuscl

ROB stories

Maus3r
Stredocesky kraj
One evening when I stumbling through SF in drunken haze, I wandered into a random strip club. It sucked, smelled like garbage, and the dancers looked shady ... said the guy in the trench coat reeking of mixed drinks and cheap cigars.

The finest dancer avoided me, so I wanted to teach her lesson. I flashed a wad of cash and started tipping the least popular girl a lot of money for almost nothing. When I chanced a look, I saw her face, she staring right at me, fuming. Mission accomplished.

Another dancer tried to side bust in the game I was playing (which I do not normally do but I was super drunk and had money to waste on stupidity). The reason why I turned her down was because there were open sores on her body that she did not even attempt to cover up with band aids. I told her, "I already have entertainment, thanks anyhow." She responded, "Have it your way..."

The girl I started tipping lured me into a back room where there was no one. Good lord, her voice sped up, and the lights from a nearby movie screen made her look like some bizarre nightmarish creature. I could not make sense of the words coming out of her mouth, but I think she was babbling on about how bad her bf was, and how happy she was that I was her new bf.

I love monster movies, so I stuck around. I nearly vomited a few times but I could not look away.

The entire time, she was picking my pockets clean. She could not get to my wallet, but she got to all my tip and emergency cash. I did not discover it until she left to go powder her nose.

When I could stand I left the place, and walked into the first bar I could find. She was there! HA! I sat next to her and ordered a beer (yes, back then I believed that beer can center you with some mystical quality). She didn't notice me for some time and when she did her eyes went wide and she froze up.

I didn't do anything. I let her keep it. Getting it back would have taken more effort than I was willing to spend, and the optics would not have been in my favor.

This was all before 12am, so I am just going to end the story here.

When I woke up, I wasn't even angry about being robbed. It really was my own fault, and she was really brave to pull that on me.

Share your ROB story.

3 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Yet another reason that I prefer weed. Even high as fuck you can retain enough rationale thought to prevent some bitch from rummaging through your pockets.

I remember the DS used to tell me stories about massively drunk guys. Several times she got some guy to tip her hundreds for air dances when he thought he was giving her $1 bills.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I've never been pick pocketed. On a couple of occasions I have had dancers try to snatch money out of my hand, but that's been pretty rare--maybe two or three times in my life.
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    Smith - This conversation comes to mind.
    "Maus3r do you smoke weed?"
    "No, I'm a liquor type of guy."
    "Yeah I thought so. You should really, I mean really consider weed instead."

Dr. - I never thought anyone would try to pick pocket me until that evening. I must have been so drunk that I was easily marked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion