tuscl

Sjg pl advice board

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
This is where sjg can answer pl questions and give pl advice! Please be respectful to sjg we are lucky to have his brilliance!

18 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Some good threads:

A Momentous TUSCL EVENT, and now my recommendation for Deja Vu
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

Who is a PL

TJ Chicas, incontrovertible proof of the power of the front room makeout session
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hey SJG, when you see a heard of goats how do you pick out which one you want to make love to?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hey SJG what’s the best way to stalk an AMP worker? Follower her on your bike or call her mom and ask to speak to her?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, starting his first day of high school next week!

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    How do you get a front room make out session started?

It must be club dependent - since certain clubs won’t allow that out on the main floor.

I’ve been to a lot of dirty NJ clubs - and I’ve not seen a dancer make out with a customer out in the open.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Another disturbing video of SJG just surfaced. His ex wife must really hate his guts. I hope you kept the red shirt in the divorce SJG!

https://www.xvideos.com/video26750845/cu…
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Cashman, remember that in some places girls are tipping out the bouncers. Maybe the idea is to be able to go over the limits in the back room. But in practice, once the girl is paying, she can probably do whatever she wants.

Most important thing is to always treat the girl as you would any other girl, 100% civilian.

Front room makeout sessions do exist. I know. And they are written about here on TUSCL.

Even in DV San Francisco, girls have recited to me the "I don't kiss" line, only to be demonstrably reversing themselves no too much further on.

Sometimes it is to get guys into the back rooms. Sometimes it is cause they want to be seeing the guy outside.

You have to treat them just like you would any other woman.

Of course they are furious about it, but even on stripper webs they talk about front room and back room DFKing.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

L1oydSchoene - alternate account of san_jose_guy
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wow! That is a lot of advice! Lloyd has excellent insights - and SJG offers additional useful insight!

NJBalla - how dare you infer SJG might be some sort of limp dick cuck! SJG is a legend in these forums! Lol!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aww Countryman, is that the same as hottub girl? I know I've made cynical comments about gift giving but I love that photo!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s a good point. The girl in Countryman’s avatar is very cute!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nicespice yes that tonatsi the same as hot tub girl my 10! That minnie i got her at honk kong lol! Its been 3 weeks and we text everyday
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hong Kong seems like a very odd place.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    We were setting in hk she was drinking her fischa drink. There are always guys walking through the aisles trying to sell stough! I hot her roses and she wanted that minnie lol! Hk is definetely unique best strip club in north america that doubles as a brothel with hotel cascada next door! No place i have ever been to in u. s comes close!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    So compared to us clubs hk is very odd! Bye the way nicespice yes my avatar is pretty but you are also!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Im counting days also! I will definitely be s patron of zona norte for life! Just living in ky limits my trips lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    My flights 4 or 500 no direct flights if i do find a flight cheaper the times and days don't work for me! But is is worth every penny!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    There is DFKing in US clubs, not everywhere, not every girl, but it is there.

Maybe more common in our softer core clubs as they do not have booths or back rooms. But it is other places as well, and in the hardest core of clubs.

It is likely to be there anytime the women are effectively getting to do what ever they want.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion