tuscl

LDK with newbie's first dance

NJBalla
New York
I went against my sacred commandments of strip clubbing and came out smiling today. My rules broken were attending a SC I rarely go to and getting a dance from a girl who said it was her first day at the club. . As I have said in other threads the club environment in NJ is going through a bit of a lull these days. A lot of girls have retired or moved leaving "the replacements" in lineups throughout the state. To combat this I have simply wised up and cut my club selection to 3 places where im guranteed a good time. However, like any guy I became bored with getting the same stellar dance from a 9. There's something about rolling the dice....

I decided to go to an old fav club and sat for an hour. "The replacements" at this club were terrible. Some lacked the skill to overcome the inability to speak english and decided to stay comfortable hiding in a corner to get an occasional dance from a day laborer. Being experienced I cut my visit short and left to another club I hadn't visited in 4 years. This club was another shit show. Strippers prefering to eat dinner with regulars over dancing. I was about to head to one of my gurantees, but passed by another club I hadnt visited on the way. My initial survey did not look promising, but I came across a newbie. She danced at other clubs, but this was her first night at this place. I was a bit hesistant as girls tend to play it safe until they get a lay of the land. However,I was a bit tired from the other experiences but decided to give her a try and was surprised at the quality of her first dance. She knew how to stay within the lines mileage wise and had a high stripper IQ which is hard to come by. I guess sometimes its worth it to roll the dice.

25 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    So why is getting a dance with a girl who just started at that club against your rules?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    9 times out of 10 a newbie is going to play it safe. They havent learned the club's mileage, could be an amateur, and havent learned any positions/quirks you may have. I have only had two dances with newbies that Ive enjoyed in the 9 years Ive been to clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Thanks man - this has been a life-changing thread

:)
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    I avoid newbie stippers that just started dancing. They dont usually know what they're doing. Let someone else break them in and deal with their awkward lap dances. If the girl is new to the club, I ask where she worked before to see if its a club I've been to and may know what the mileage was like. Also want to see her on stage before buying any dances from her.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    While I'm fairly loyal to favorites and those who I invite to sit with me, I don't feel much loyalty to any random girl who I met that night if a better option roles around. Now the girls that know me ITC understand that I won't tolerate them overtly fucking with my entertainment by pulling this shit in front of me.

I also like my girls to be at least 21. That way, when I buy them lots of drinks, then they will not care about any sorts of mileage rules. ;)
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I never worry about mileage rules...

If I want a man to LDK I'll just look him dead in the eyes LOL
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I think a newbie is fun once in a while. Clubbing is kinda an alternative universe anyway so it’s good to be a little inconsistent. Plus none of us is good at following rules in the first place, even our own.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Why she searching for a newer and better club when she should be searching on my dick??

The money would be much better for her
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Sort of like the Gump box of chocolates.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @nicespice - I think you obviously meant to post that on one of your troll accounts. I just can't figure out which one LOL!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Two bits :)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    LMAO!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago

@papi, glad I could help, 99% of the time the tried and true club is the best bet, but sometimes rolling the dice finds a new gem
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I love newbies because they havent picked up good/bad habits from the other girls. If you really think about it at most clubs girls tend to offer the same menu. If you get them early enough in thier career they will tend to bend the rules with you (e.g. barside chat at a club where girls keep to themselves, GFE type dances, higher mileage)
  • motownkid
    6 years ago
    lol Papi..
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I've had very good luck with newbies or relative newbies (few days to a few months) quite recently and for years, that generally wasn't the case. At least in terms of sexy dances and mileage and even other things like connection or GFE. And on top of that, almost none of the girls seems to suffer from GPS. Basically what rogertex described in an old article (probably his earliest) as the hottie swinger, the rarest breed of dancers. I don't think that they're actually swingers, but they almost seem like a completely different creature than your regular stripper, especially your more experienced and jaded ones. I hope the ones i've just found do stick around, and as of yet they still have, knock on wood.
  • shareher
    6 years ago
    I love a first day newbie. Be her first grope, boner......yeah
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I read nicespice's post 4 times trying to figure out what was going on. Thanks for clearing it up Paul.

I should have picked that up the first read. Damn I'm still asleep.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shit! Nice spice is doing a good job mocking balla hahaha lmfao. What a pussy
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Fuck that little bitch
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Any mockery spice may have written flew past me. The clench of a tight 18-21 pussy always seems to slow blood to my head.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i've had some fun with some newbies...
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Rules are made to be broken.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    If she's new at the club but has dances at similar clubs for several years, then she most likely knows exactly what is allowed at the club and is no different than trying another dancer at the club.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Perhaps in some states, but NJ may have the broadest spectrum of any club ive been to. The lowest mileage club (Harem) has lap dances in what feels like your aunts dining room. Bright lights and you can tell the time on a guys watch from across the room. On the other hand you can have a high mileage club (Vics) where FS can happen at the bar. Each club has thier quirks on where extras can happen, what they can do during day vs night shift, and how to position themselves away from cameras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion