tuscl

Time to send TrollWarnBot to the scrap heap

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Wednesday, August 22, 2018 4:50 AM
No big surprise that Nicole1994 was able to Keyser Söze the resident "geniuses" on TUSCL, but TrollWarnBot is supposed to be this ultra-sophisticated AI, and he didn't have a clue, either. Hopefully he'll do the right thing and delete himself.

15 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Did someone read the instruction on him? If he was 98% effective then he’s doing his job for the most part.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    TWB is still accurate about Nicokeyes being a troll. Trolling is about the content of your posts, not whether or not you are impersonating someone else.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Gosh, I wonder why two_bits’ posting style seems so familiar?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ No no no SDL he’s not an impersonator or parody troll, he’s a tribute troll but warn bot being AI doesn’t grasp the nuances yet, give it some time I’m sure AI will keep improving after all that is the point of AI.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Yep.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    sigh... "Yep" was directed at GMD.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "If he was 98% effective" You're comparing WarnBot to a condom?
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: two_bits - parody troll account (harmless)
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Oh, so now you're trying to be cute, eh, bot? All because I called you out on the miserable job you've been doing around here. Don't make me come over and slap the digital shit out of you.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TrollWarnBot has been sent on a special assignment. The Sunnyvale Brass Rail had seen the ad, Tijuana Tim's Show Donkey Breeding Ranch, proudly serving the needs of both Mexico and the United States. So they prepaid and expected to be receiving an authentic Mexican show donkey, trained and practiced by none other than the legendary Mamisan. But still today, nothing? What is going on? Now since they have sold their donkey order to the Redwood City Hanky Panky. But still no donkey. So TrollWarnBot has has been sent to try and get to the bottom of this. SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @TrollWarnBot Two_Shits is not a parody troll, he is a tribute troll, there is a difference, keep posting you'll get caught up, some of the nuance does not translate well to digital language formats, keep at it, it will get easier !
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nice try Echo Pizza delivery boy, don't park that vehicle in the driveway, its leaking oil.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    “So they prepaid and expected to be receiving an authentic Mexican show donkey, trained and practiced by none other than the legendary Mamisan” Can you take me there?? “So TrollWarnBot has has been sent to try and get to the bottom of this.” I understand now. Always listen to SJG!!
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "keep posting you'll get caught up, some of the nuance does not translate well to digital language formats, keep at it, it will get easier !" Oh, that's right, we don't want to dent TrollWarnBot's self-esteem, do we. Hang on, let me rush out and get a nice participation trophy for the little guy.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TrollWarnBot has indeed arrived in Tijuana, at the site of Tijuana Tim's Show Donkey Breeding Ranch. And so he has filed his first report. He finds the premises to be abandoned. The sign is there, but the gate is left open. He finds they have two stables, but they are vacant. Stalls look like they were recently used, but now not. No donkeys. No Tijuana Tim, no Mamisan. So the investigation will continue. Turns out that lots of US clubs pre-paid for genuine Mexican show donkeys. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion