tuscl

Strip Club - Top 40 List

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 5:17 AM
OK. Founder took away our Top 40 Club list. But we can come up with our own. Everyone has their favorite clubs. Maybe not 40, but everyone has their favorite five. Here are my top 5 clubs : 1- Hong Kong, Tijuana. For those of you that have not been. Everything you have read on the Reviews, its all true. You have to like Latinas. But if you do, you are in heaven. Anyway you rate a club, this one scores high. Vibe, Value, Dancer Quality, Extras. It has it all. 2- Diamond Dolls, Pompano Beach, FL. Before I went to TJ, I thought DD’s was nirvana. Mostly Latinas, but not all. Great value unless you opt for the hour long VIP room/curtain. Gets a little crowded at night. They probably need to expand, but the place might lose its vibe if they do. A must visit if you go to south Florida. 3- Deans Gold, North Miami Beach, FL. I actually like Deans better than DD’s but it gets knocked down to #3 because of Value scores. Bring your cash to this one. Many of the girls are from Eastern Europe, believe or not. So a visit to here might encourage a trip to a FKK in Germany. 4- Follies, Atlanta,GA. The ultimate value play. But go during the day. Not the same place at night. Very mixed group during the day. Dances are good, VIP is fantastic. Bring a flashlight. Its dark in there. The deal in here are the Wall dances. Who needs a chair ? 5- Cheetah- Hallandale, FL. No extras here. Technically. But the friction dances are so good, you won’t need a VIP room. Day visits are recommended here also. But wear the right clothes. Meaning wear something that gives access. OK, those are my top five. Haven't been to Detroit myself, so Flight Club is not in mine. What are your Top Five ?

21 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    having not experienced diamond dolls, Dean's, follies and Cheetas floridea.... I absolutely feel left out of this discussion.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    What are your top five ?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    being that I hang around Los Angeles I would have to say synn and rhino in the city of industry, The rhino in Rialto, Bare fucking elegance in Hawthorne near LAX... and also fucking paradise just west of city of industry. but none of them can even begin to compare with my favorite club.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that but should've been butt.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    1. Honk kong 2 chicago club 3.adelitas 4.las chaveas 5.synn coi
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    1. Bourbon Street - Phoenix, AZ - reason: $10 lapdances by the collection of hottest dancers in the USA 2. Flight Club - Inkster, MI reason: liberal lapdances, great atmosphere and I feel like I’m in a Vegas club without the Vegas prices. 3. Sapphires - Las Vegas, NV reason: yeah it’s a tourist trap but largest club with most dancers I’ve ever been to and in a top 40 list there’s enough room for it. I’ll post more later
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Shaylynn. My one visit to bourbon street circus maybe a year and a half ago... if you're interested in mid mileage OK. anything beyond that I will suggest someplace else.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and for me at my age... it's been a very dry desert.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    1. Flight Club--this is the best strip club in Detroit area now that Penthouse has been emasculated. 2. FKK Sharks, Frankfurt. This is really a whorehouse with breathtakingly beautiful girls, not a strip club. They have a small stage with a pole, but it's rather pointless for the girls to dance because they're already naked. 3. Hong Kong, TJ. This is a strip club and a whorehouse. I like the stage shows, but I prefer caucasians to Latinas. I wish the Sharks girls worked here.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    1) Club Desires; 2) Inner Room Cabaret; 3) Dean's Gold; 4) Pleasant Moments; 5) Cheetah, Hallandale
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    1. IR - Cocoa Beach 2. Miami Gold - North Miami 3. Hip Huggers - Kokomo 4. Tootsies - Miami Gardens 5. Treasure Island - Hialeah These rankings are based solely on my experiences there. Unfortunately many of them are based on visits 25-30 years ago.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ jacklash the shark girls can stay in europe! Latinas are goddesses white chics are nothing special so please don't wish nothing on my latinas! I wouldn't trade a truckload of fkk woman for one zona norte sg!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    There is nothing more beautiful and passionate than a latina!
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Girls dont do $10 dances at Bourbon.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I see girls during the day do $10 dances at Bourbon street. Not a lot but I have seen it with different girls.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Strictly a North American list 1. Hong Kong 2. Adelitas 3. Tropical Club 4. Chicago Club 5. Chavelas and everything else in TJ 6. Subi's in Detroit 7. Flight Club 8. Spearmint Rhino Vegas (really hot women, high prices, zero activities) 9. BBD 10. Mons Venus
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm surprised this topic didn't get more responses.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Keep making comments like that and the count will skyrocket.
  • Tigerr619
    6 years ago
    1) La Isla Medellin 2) Fase II Medellin 3) Babydolls (St Petersburg Russia) 4) Hong Kong GC (I have now visited 5 times, 2 this week) 5) Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas NV because of all the hot women. 6) 4 Play West Hollywood 7) Tootsies Miami 8) XTC Texas 9) Sams Hofbrau LA 10) The Library OC
  • Tigerr619
    6 years ago
    11) Follies if you like black women
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “8) XTC Texas” Which city? There’s a lot of them :p
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion