tuscl

Short reviews should be passed with these exeptions

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, August 20, 2018 5:42 PM
Recently I've had two reviews I had issues with passing due to length. I had to added fluff just to pass and honestly it didn't need it We as a community should allow some short reviews to pass under these circumstances only If they spent under a hundred, if the club has less than five dancer's, if it's such a dive it should be condemned lol Seriously how much information can be said about such a shit hole or such little money spent Good example is a recent review I just passed It had one dancer late forties and high as fuck on Meth or some hard ass shit. Fifty for a blow job to get the aids lol Answer is no... no other options so I left How lengthy can you fluff that experience... the bath room looked like some one took a shit in both toilets then tossed a hand grenade Building is no bigger than an drive through gas station Well that's my thoughts...how do y'all feel... especially since we are the ones that pass these reviews these days

10 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I passed your review Juice. It helped that you signed it but I would have anyway.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Conundrum
    6 years ago
    !
  • Conundrum
    6 years ago
    ^^^shortest review in the world.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I have to admit... I much more liberal with a club that doesn't get many reviews
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Amen
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I had to added (sic) fluff just to pass" So that would make you a fluffer, right?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    listen mr four loko, we didn't pass you up just because you rode the short bus so we shouldn't pass up short raviews either. since when did you actually decide to spell shit correctly?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO ooops I'm slipping
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion