tuscl

Natural vs Makeup?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
So pick which look you prefer:

A - Moderate but not over the top makeup:
https://imgur.com/a/p4cIGWp

B - Natural look
http://www.hottystop.com/aria-ftv-girls-…

Same model in both sets. Make your decision only on the difference her face. I know which one I prefer but I tend to think I am in the minority.

30 comments

• Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    She looks better natural.......that's not always the case
  • K
    6 years ago
    Depends on the woman, the occasion and my mood. Everything from Purely natural to painted whore has a time and curcumstance .
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If I'm in the SC, I want to see Makeup girl. Not that she's not attractive natural
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    She’s cute. I’d go with the makeup. Most girls don’t look as good as her naturally.

Some girls have really nice skin and can get away without using powder/blush, but just about every woman needs some mascara/eye liner, and probably some lip gloss.

Sorry don’t know all the correct make up terms.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Slightly better with make-up.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Are there any photos of her also being more heavy with the makeup? False eyelashes, etc? Both images show her as having a very round, young girl looking face. I wonder how her aesthetic would improve/not improve if she tried to look older?

...Asking for a friend of course.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'd say she's more conventionally attractive with makeup, but has a certain charm and innocence without it. It's really a toss up.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Some girls have really nice skin and can get away without using powder/blush, but just about every woman needs some mascara/eye liner, and probably some lip gloss.

hahaha and filled in eyebrows don't forget that.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^^oops forgot to put quotation marks around shailynn's words
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    prefer B

she's really cute.....especially in that second link. she's not the type i'd typically go for, but i think she's pretty hot
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Not a fair comparison. The second link shows her boobies and snatch so that one wins.

I think she looks really cute in the first link.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    To add on: she is adorable without makeup. But red and blue lights can really magnify contrasts and the like -- I could easily see her skin looking blotchy and horrible under strip club lights. Maybe one of the strippers here can give an expert opinion, but my money is, with skin like that, makeup is required in a strip club, even if she looks cute in natural light
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Natural is not a deal-breaker for me since I'm pretty-much all about the bod - but, I like femininity thus like my girls dolled-up - i.e. I equate a dolled-up girl as a feminine thing but that's not to say she can't be feminine w/o make-up, just that she feels more feminine to me dolled-up.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh yeah, I think either one would look "natural" in a club setting. The eyeliner is definitely thicker in the moderate one, but that's the main obvious difference.

What do you think of this kind of before and after with makeup?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BhQfDgOg15I/…
    Too bad she couldn't get a photo in a club setting, because I think the effects would be more obvious.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Im just impressed by the guys here actually having a grasp on what makeup looks like. A lot of men would consider the first pic “natural”
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I like a little eyeliner.
    and damn the eyelashes.
    definitely as to sexiness.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ we're mongers - but we're sophisticated mongers
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Zoey keeps winning with her spot on stuff.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @nicespice - I would say the link you posted is absolutely not a fair comparison. The no makeup pic is a terrible quality picture, the lighting is bad, she isn't smiling, etc. If I look at the rest of her instagram I would say she looks better with more makeup. But that is on a computer screen in 2 dimensions. Countouring always looks way better on a screen compared to real life at close range.

I think the links I posted are a good comparison. Similar quality photo, similar expression. The made up look has moderate foundation but little contouring.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    I'm not a fan of heavy makeup and her makeup is not heavy - definitely better with the makeup on. Great rack, and nice POV photos on the makeup set.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I can agree.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    "@nicespice - I would say the link you posted is absolutely not a fair comparison. The no makeup pic is a terrible quality picture, the lighting is bad, she isn't smiling, etc. If I look at the rest of her instagram I would say she looks better with more makeup. But that is on a computer screen in 2 dimensions. Countouring always looks way better on a screen compared to real life at close range.

I think the links I posted are a good comparison. Similar quality photo, similar expression. The made up look has moderate foundation but little contouring."

True. It was the best I could find though.

I know in my case, customers consider me "natural" all the time when my makeup is actually moderate. There's a few that even thought I wasn't wearing any. Maybe if I chose bolder shades of lip color/eyeshadow then it would be different. But I think the club lights make it less obvious.

Also, there has been a couple of times that I wore red lipstick to disguise the fact that I was being lazy that day. Nobody called me out on not wearing makeup those times.

• bullzeye
    6 years ago
    Actually, in this case it’s kind of a tie for me.

Usually, I find it amazing what some women can do with make-up, so whatever they can do to look better is good for me. So make up usually wins. (Unless it is over the top and applied with a trowel.)

But in this case, this girl is pretty good looking in the “natural” pic so it evens it out. But like someone else said, it may be that my little head is doing the thinking with the second set of pics due to all the skin showing :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    High heels and makeup always, makes all the difference

Sure, her makeup will get messed up and her high heels will come off, but that's a couple of loads into the encounter.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    That girl is very fuckable with or without makeup. I prefer natural if she can pull it off and that girl can but most women look better with light makeup. Heavy makeup is a turn off unless the little head is in the mood for a lipstick tongue bath.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Creepy as fuck.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The above was meant for SJG. Not Smith.
  • DrStab
    6 years ago
    All I noticed were the beautiful titties and bush.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    "Also, there has been a couple of times that I wore red lipstick to disguise the fact that I was being lazy that day. Nobody called me out on not wearing makeup those times."

^hahaha yeah I think obvious lipstick really helps you look made up even if the rest of the makeup is very minimal. Idk I have never been called out by guys for not wearing makeup- it's only women that do that to me. I do think not having toenails painted can be a moneyloss though with foot guys and there is a lot of them.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    For the original post I prefer the no makeup pics on her but she is one of the rare girls that can look better with no makeup. Most strippers the comparison is closer to NiceSpice's post where makeup makes a big difference.

I usually prefer a little bit of makeup to accentuate her beauty, but as long as it isn't caked on like a high school play's stage makeup it isn't an issue for me. Or if the makeup includes glitter which is a deal breaker for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion