tuscl

Legendary Hong Kong Tijuana

nemesisk7
Putero
Damn I notice Hong Kong is close to 1,000 reviews !!! imagine all those Arribas FS ^^ Proud of myself i contributed to one of those 1K LoL . I bet reviews will keep going up as P2P restrictions get worse in the states .

15 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Honk kong most fun i have ever had in my life!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Most clubs don't have any comments. Hong Kong has so many comments that people are actually having conversations thru the comments section.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Follies Atlanta is also legendary.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I thought Hong Kong was the most reviewed club on this site, then I check Follies and find out it has over 2,400 reviews. Does anywhere else come close?
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Nope. Follies is as close to HK as you can get in a US club.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Nah I'll rather be in Tijuana than some dump in Atlanta
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Nemesisk7, would you like to be living in TJ? How about just having some on going business concerns there?

SJG

Mr. Cab Driver
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ8V-Fkt…
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Echo, Playhouse Lounge in NJ also has 2000+ reviews. After going there you see why. Random pink building on a lonely interstate filled with milfy Brazilians all waiting to relieve you of some stress.

Baby Dolls in Dallas also has a ton of reviews. But Rick Dugan warned that a lot of them are shills. After reading through a bit of them I believe him.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ What is the special appeal of Baby Dolls Dallas? Is it just because they have hired as many girls as possible?

If this is so, then probably it is hard for girls to make money, so some of them likely would be doing most anything. But people insist this is not so. I still don't understand why it holds some appeal above and beyond other clubs.

SJG
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ TFP

Another destination to add to my list. I need to apply for one of those airline credit cards!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^LOL! I actually considered getting one of those. That Chase Sapphire card had a great sign up bonus for spending $4000 in 3 months. But I simply don't fly enough to be able to take full advantage of it after the initial year. Plus with the annual fee it wouldn't be worth it.

Maybe when I'm older and have more free time.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @TFP

Yeah, we all need to focus on building our organizations right now.

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Hahaha! No fictional creepy organizations for me. Just hard work, building up my 401K and funding that pension plan. Can't wait till it's my turn to sit on my ass and get paid for it.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Storing up treasure on earth, it goes no where.

My organization will be a living organization. Inside of it, you don't need anything. You will have far greater material and social security than the vast majority of even well-off Americans.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion