tuscl

Suggestions for Toronto

JAprufrock
Did desertscrub's mom suck you dry, too?
Saturday, August 18, 2018 5:13 PM
I'll be spending a couple nights in the Toronto area (Mississauga, near the Airport) next month and would like some advice on which club or clubs to visit.
I'm going to Allure one night. It's a erotic massage establishment I went to last year and had a great experience. I'd like to hit a nude strip club the other night. I started doing a little research on TUSCL and see there are several options -- Diamonds, Kennedy's, New Locomotion, Midway Invader, Pure Gold and Million Dollar, to name a few.
I'm not really seeking extras. I'd like a few lap dances with good body to body contact with naked women.
I'd prefer some place where you don't have to pay a high cover or a fee just to enter the VIP area. Some of the reviews I'd read indicate $20 is a standard rate for a dance. I've never hit a Toronto-area strip club, just a few in Windsor, which is about four hours away.
Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

5 comments

• loper
    6 years ago
    Enjoyed the Fairbanks Hotel years ago, but I think that it doesn't exist anymore.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    That was a funny place, ah yes I remember it well. You picked the girl from the book ... very odd procedure ... I use to club a lot in Toronto in the 1990s. I haven't lived there in a long time so I can't really offer any advice. I went back through in, oh, 2013 or so, for a one-nighter fly through, and IIRC I simply looked up (here on TUSCL) which clubs near the airport would fill the bill for what I wanted. I might have reviewed my experience? Can't recall. Anyway, it was pretty straightforward and reliable, on the up-and-up, and therefore enjoyable. No upsell or failing to fulfill promises, IIRC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you don't get any solid advice then you may just need to use the TUSCL sorting option to narrow down some clubs and then read some reviews (if you haven't done that already)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    My intel may be a little rusty but based on what I know of the past, and if I went tomorrow with no new intel:

1. Million dollar
    2. New Loco
    3. Diamonds

The first two are known for extras, the last one, not so much.

Allures decent but I like Flirt Spa and Steeles Royale better personally. I think flirt has the best facilities and Steele’s has the hottest girls.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Have fun exploring here:

Terb.cc
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion