tuscl

Tulsa 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:41 AM
TULSA - KRMG has learned Tulsa officers were flagged down by two shooting victims around 3:28 a.m. Saturday morning. They were apparently shot in the parking lot of The Landing Strip Club near Admiral and Memorial. “The shooting took place in the parking lot as the victims were walking out of the club,” a police supervisor said. “After being shot, the victims got into their pickup and fled the scene to 1000 S. Mingo Rd., where they ultimately flagged down officers.” Both men were transported and their injuries are said to be non-life threatening. So far, the suspect is still on the loose. A good description of the man hasn’t been released. Anyone with information regarding the double shooting is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS.

13 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ either shootings or he posts something gay about dicks
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Some people want to know about crime involving strip clubs in their area or that they might attend. I think worthy news items should be shown on a club's page. You have the option to read it or ignore it just like I do with with a lot of posts that I have no interest in.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Mack Truck - I didn't say anything about you but if the shoe fits.
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    Scat you did say your favorite BBQ restaurant is " Dickies ".
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @DC - As most strip club incidents seem to happen at or close to 2 AM, the term "2AMer" was coined on this very board. The reporting of said 2AMers, in particular by the highly respected member @shadowcat, has a long and honorable tradition on TUSCL. In other words, STFU.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    LMAO @ TUMBLING DICE
  • s88
    6 years ago
    @DC9428 Because how close you came to being the decedent on First 48 is part of the thrill of the strip club.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @tumblingdice, does *your* favorite meal still drip out of your girlfriend’s cunt after shadowcat has fucked her?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That's his area of interest and it's strip club related - I especially find it interesting if it's a club I know. It's disrespectful and immature to be criticising/questioning how members decide to post unless they are just trolling.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ you're on timeout - go sit in your room and no posting for 24 hours while you think about what you did
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Well Tulsa is a shit-hole town so I'm not surprised at all
  • Don't be rude to DC we are married
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    Even commenting on Shadowcat or Papi_Chulo, to name two, should be considered the third rail of TUSCL. There are a few others with "Emporer" status beyond reproach.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion