tuscl

What is the probability Nicole1994 is real?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Friday, August 17, 2018 2:04 PM
After declaring my love for Nicole1994 - I’m having second thoughts? I’ve been wondering is she’s a she? If she is a she - is she an actual law school student? Or a college student? A real college - not Berkeley College or Gibbs College. I doubt she’s real. I doubt she’s a goat. Even though her horrible typing could be explained by using hooves. I’m very confused! I’m not proud of asking a goat or possibly a he-she to marry me!

9 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    If things line up right, then I’ll be meeting up with her Monday or Tuesday on Dallas. If not, then it will be in Austin on another day.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Nice. That meeting will never happen. Just like that Skype session never happened.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    NiceSpice I’m guessing she will end up cancelling at the last minute. Probably an important meeting with the dean of bad grammar.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Are you honestly still struggling with Nicole being a troll? I mean... really?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I am Nicole’s PL lol
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    She's real alright......they invented Prep H. Someone just needs to catch her asleep at the keyboard and rub some on her.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicespice and Nichole, on stage, oil and vibrators. Then letting customers take over. SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    So txtittyfag, did you manage to eat txtittyfag. ? He/she seems to have been quiet lately
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Nicole been texting with me. I'd like to hook up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion