Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Aretha Franklin has passed away.

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Respect.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Mesmerizing voice. R E S P E C T.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@Papi. Would you have tapped that?

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Loved her in The Blues Brothers.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Sad to hear the news. A truly great singer.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

R.I.P.

Profile picture for GeneraI
GeneraI
•

I hate when musicians die, now every radio station plays music I never gave a shit about for the next few weeks

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I don't think there will be much of it on espn radio.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Wow. That is sad. :(

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Well shit. She was one of my dad’s favorites. And that gets me all in my feels.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

RIP.
it happens to all of us sooner or later.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Not that there's any good way to go, but pancreatic cancer is a real bitch. RIP, Aretha

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement