tuscl

What is this dancers name at Playhouse Lounge in Burlington

Hi I didn’t get her name and wanted to see her again. She’s AA, had a fishnet body suit type thing on and cat ear headband. Does anyone know who this is? TIA!

7 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m pretty sure this won’t go well. I admire your effort to find a girl you enjoyed.

Have you gone back to the club - or checked the website?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Phuntime ... You might get lucky, but this is a national discussion board. Sometimes specific / local questions don't yield much useful information.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Her name is Trish
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Her name is cat woman.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    You'd have more luck posting this in the club comments. And you won't have much luck there TBH so that's gives you a clue of how useful this thread will be.

I've only been there a few times way back in December but this club is unique in that the turnover is extremely low, unlike most clubs. The only 3 black girls I remember there were Gypsy, who is a light skin slender AA with nice fake boobs and a very pretty face. As a matter of fact they use her for most of the pictures on their website. Then there was Drew, and another girl who's name I don't remember.

TUSCL members Mrbasketball or emmanu would be better to help you out since they frequent this club. Shoot them a PM or something.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Burlington? Must be Scrotum.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol AA dancers at PH are pretty rare. (Gypsy is the one on the website and i think there is another one called savvy) this place is 90% early 40s brazilian and american. It would be like if someone asked who was the asian girl there. We'd all know it was mercedes. This used to be a fun place to visit, another NJ gem, all girls specialize in HJs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNNCMy7n…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion