tuscl

Bad trip to St Louis

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Man, what a disappointment from my memories of Sauget and Washington Park. Went on Sat eve , the clubs I started in and I was so unhappy. The girls were only so-so in general and I know I was there early, 7-10, but it was disappointing overall. I also know that I regularly club in Chicago which is known as not a great town for SC but Atlantis and 390 are much cleaner, prettier ladies and better pricing imo. I guess it is true that you can't go back. I think that I will stick to my two faves unless I am out of town on business and then I will try new clubs only, no nostalgia.

16 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Those areas are one of the few with a reputation for good clubs that I haven’t been to. Fo those that know the area, has it gone down hill or was this just an off night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What I've heard most about WP is the ease of extras not that the dancer quality is necessarily high
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    How many clubs did you go to? There's something like 20 in the area (Washington Park, Sauget, Brooklyn, Centreville). I guess the Penthouse Club (supposedly the best club in all of Illinois according to some old lame article) closed down or something. They were known for having good looking girls. Were the stage shows at least quite good compared to other areas? I didn't think that area was even more expensive than the Chicago area. Guess i won't be making any pilgrimages any time soon.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Dont know about washington park, what i know from reviews is along the lines of papi said. Sauget has some good looking women, penthouse(changed names at some point), crc a stones throw away. Also been to larry flynt w/e town its in and they had some nice ladies.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    The clubs in washington park are mostly extras dives. Larry flynt is in Washington park but no extras. The more upscale clubs(hustler and scarletts?) And sauget are lower mileage(no extras) with better talent.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Imo the prices are that different(dance prices). Theres more than a few clubs in ESL with $40/3-4-100 dances but 3 dances at $30 is still $100 unless you ask for $10 back which is petty.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Did you spit shine her dip stick?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Did you spit shine her dip stick?
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    The extras are there certainly at Dollies, Blondies, Cheeks, Wise Guys, CMowes, etc but the ladies were sadly lacking on Saturday night at Scarlett's and Hustler as well as CRC. Maybe it was too early but 10 pm on a Saturday should bring some hotties out but I only saw one at Scarlett's, Shy was her name and at Hustler's the ladies were just average when I was there. CRC had two cute girls but nothing to write home about. I took Shy back at Scarlett's for a bed dance and the camera's are really intrusive and the girls are hyper aware. Just not much to be positive about during my trip. I have had amazing luck at Hollywood/Scarlett's in the past with a few girls including a Brazilian that was a PSE ITC. She DT'd, took in in the ass, you name it. With her once OTC and I nearly died with all the sex, it was great. Three times I had her and all were amazing but that was over a year ago last and unfortunately I don't know where Jasmine went. : / Guess I will stick to Atlantis and 390 where I can get almost anything including OTC or ITC from most any girl and most are 7 to 9's and I can be choosy. I also miss the extra attention I get at Atlantis with waived admission and normally a free drink or two.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Could be the clubs have not changed that much but you are now a more-experienced SCer and subconsciously have higher expectations - i.e. perhaps you were more-easily impressed as a less-experienced SCer?

Or could be that some areas/clubs substantially slow down in summer?

Or maybe the clubs just aren't as good.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I think his two favorite clubs, which are incidentally also my two favorite clubs, are actually quite good if your preferred girls are there in terms of mileage for the money as well as quality of looks. Also many of the girls have a relaxed, chilled but sexy and sensual and GGG quality instead of the stripperweb personality you might find at a lesser mileage but still expensive place although some of that could be to building familiarity as well as less active surveilance.
    6 years ago
    I think Papi nailed it.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    What?

Someone actually had a great time in Chicago Clubs? Is there some sort of secret password?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    To our OP, do you approach girls, or do you wait for them to approach you. The results, and your perception of the merits of the club, will be very much different for one way versus the other.

SJG
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I agree somewhat with Papi but in answer to SJG I do approach the dancers and let them know I am interested. The issue was that the quality of dancers in STL was sadly lacking while I was there so there was little for me to do. Started the night with around 1000 and left the evening with around 800 and that included three drinks and cover charges at two clubs and a private "bed" dance.
    Nixur 68-Yes there are good clubs but you need to go to Chicago Heights or Ford Heights (390 or Atlantis) in my experience. I find attractive women at some of the Chicago proper clubs but while the talent is good, the dancing and experience are poor imo.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, I don't know. Never been there, but I plan to be, and I will be starting at the black clubs. If it is possible to do a deep bra stuff and then start feeling a girl up and smooth talking her and getting a front room makeout session going, that's how it will go. And likely I'll be waking up with the girl in the morning.

I ask if you approach the girls or let them approach you because approaching them makes a good impression. But also, if you select and approach then you are with the one you most like. Whereas if you let them approach, then it could be the opposite.

Never been in a strip club which did not have girls I would not like a GFE-FS session with. But seen lots of girls who would not rate very high on that 1-10 scale.

But I don't judge them by that 1-10 scale, or by what other guys would think of me if I were with her. It comes down to whether or not I like her. And I am very swayed by how the girl is dressed and painted up. That tells much about how she thinks. High heels and exagerated makeup, maybe thigh high stockings, that will do it. That is what will stay on, where as the rest of it just comes off. I love it when a girl has dressed for sex, dressed to be undressed, dressed to be fucked.

But if the club really had no girl I wanted to be waking up in the mornings with, that would spoil it.

The real test would just be meeting the girl face to face, trying to talk with her and engage with her. Pictures would never determine this.

Good Luck,
    SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion