tuscl

Amateur

Marrakash
Georgia
Does anyone know much about amateur night? Has anyone here done it? I dont have stripping experience and would like to bartend instead, but I heard stripping is where the money is.

18 comments

• Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Go slow and point your toes
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Amateur / Wet-T-Shirt contest night at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail is when a lot of hookers come in using contest for cover.

Problem though, most of them are not very nice looking.

But they can do stuff that the house dancers could never get away with.

Front room GFE would not be out of the question.

SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Have you ever gotten a front room make out session on amateur night??
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I got a very thick black woman, wearing little, pushing herself up against me from her sternum to her crotch and getting her face right close to my ear. Very much like what is written on black strip clubs .net, almost.

Would have been very easy to make it happen, she not a dancer.

But the dancer I was friendly with was watching and she let me know she was pissed.

Fact is, I did not like this black dancer, and was in no way thinking about anything like P4P sex.

But on later visits I took note of the number of hookers. I was not interested in partaking though.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Everyone knows you’re talking about a goat who happened to have black fur when you refer to a “black woman.”
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Oh man SJG you are very loved

Will you ever find your way over to me??
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Trish_Club_Lust - definite troll account

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

L1oydSchoene - secondary alternate screen name used by SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @Marrakash - Sorry for all the nonsense. This forum is unmoderated, basically anyone can post anything they want. So a lot of accounts are trolls. Basically all of the posts on this thread are trolls except for shayliynn. So here is some serious actual advice:

First off if you are thinking of stripping or waitressing (bartending is probably not super realistic) you should probably visit a few clubs as a customer to get an idea of what it's like. If you want to apply pick a club and do it. It's not a bad idea to waitress first and then transition to stripping. Or just apply as a stripper from the get go. If you decide to apply you can make a separate thread here for tips on that. The only advice I would give you on stripping is that yes there is way more money in it but it isn't like the movies. You aren't going to make money by dancing on stage. Most of the money is in giving lap dances.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    To be fair the advice to go slow and point your toes is a good one for stage. Oh, and make eye contact with your audience to see who is eyeing you so you know to approach them first if they aren't the type to stage tip.

Some dancers attract the ones who like to make it rain. Can't advise much there, I usually get passed up.

Amateur night sounds pointless and nerve wracking. Only participate if the club requires it to get hired. If you want to dance, best to call the club (don't be lazy and just drive up, lol) and ask the best time to come in. They *might* make you get on stage for a song, but really the whole process is just a manger wanting to look at your body and making sure you aren't fat.

For actual dancing:

1. This is a job where there is no training manual. Decide what your boundaries are and stick to them. Yes there is more money in doing extras, but you should be able to make a satisfying income with or without them. It gives you a certain "outcome independence." In fact, I recommend avoiding doing any such thing for at least the first six months until you figure out what is best for you.

2. There will be lots of shaming coming your way. Whether it's society deciding you're a whore (you will start being very aware of people's hypocrisy) or a boyfriend who (statistically speaking) is likely to start guilt tripping you into being a sugar momma for him. Have the ability to laugh it all off without the need of drugs or alcohol. Nothing wrong with these things, but they should be used for fun instead of an escape.

3. Dancing is a hard sales job. You will deal with a lot of rejection. You will also deal with a lot of people who have no business being there. Learn to keep cool, composed, and happy so that it's easy to ignore low value patrons in favor of high values ones.

4. If you want more resources there's stuff like

*Strip and Grow Rich (good for basic sales training even if the course looks like a godawful powerpoint presentation from the early 2000s)
    *Racks to Riches (a new course I've never looked at, definitely check out review first. It's supposed to be a comprehensive guide to help a baby stripper)

5. Men love baby strippers. You will do well as a newbie. (It just sucks because that is when they will be trying the hardest to take advantage of you.)
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I did an amateur night at a Deja Vu and it was so fucking stupid. Amateur nights are meant for literal amateurs though, so that's why it was dumb af for me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "And backroom multiple GFE sessions leading to TLN OTC for free!!"

TLN needs to be added to the glossary. That's awesome.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I was going to post the same thing nicespice did.

Not really, but I’m a thirsty motherfucker and this gave me an opportunity to plead with another stripper with a brain to visit Louisville.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    In most clubs where I have seen this, so-called "amateur nights" attract dancers from other clubs looking to check the place out, pickup good stage tips from guys who buy into the gimmick and, if they are lucky, win whatever prize is being offered. Some clubs also use amateur night to audition girls. Net-net if you are looking to bust into dancing, so-called amateur nights may not be the best avenue as you will not look good against a group of experienced girls who can work the pole and the crowd.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Not really, but I’m a thirsty motherfucker and this gave me an opportunity to plead with another stripper with a brain to visit Louisville.”

I got curious enough to look up what there even is to do in Louisville. The Mega Cavern looks so fun!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    winning first place prize at amateur night I've seen pay out anywhere from $500-$2500.
    yeah... it is funny... most of the 'amateurs' are from other clubs...

One time a few years ago at déjà vu COI they had an amateur night that was limited strictly to déjà vu waitresses. that was fun.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my favorite waitress dulce did get naked... (a beautiful Latina spinner girl)... but honestly could not do stripper moves very well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Amateur nights are not that common these days.

Being a stripper is not that easy:

1) it's not a given you'd get hired at a good club

2) making $$$ isn't necessarily that easy - not that easy to convince custies to part with their $$$ - and you're competing against other girls for that $$$ - being a stripper it's not as easy as showing up at the club for a couple of hours and guys giving you piles of cash just because you're there

If you don't know anything about stripping then it'd be a good idea to visit a few clubs so you can get a feel for it - and maybe being a waitress for a white can help you learn how clubs work.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    NceSpice wrote, "Amateur night sounds pointless and nerve wracking. Only participate if the club requires it to get hired. "

Some local places do require it to get hired. Though it is not necessary that the girl win. The bosses have broader tastes and are smarter on the whole than the frat boy type audiences.

Some girls come from other clubs, just to get the tips from that one set ( 4 stages, two songs each, at Sunnyvale Brass Rail ). Contest nights are busy.

It is all a good way for a girl to learn about the club. Some do the contest every week. Better money for the effort than getting hired on and having slows shifts.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion