tuscl

For those of you using SA--or thinking about it.

Warrenboy75
Anywhere in the USA on any given day
Thursday, August 9, 2018 10:59 AM
Now is the one of the best times of the year if not the best time to be looking at an influx of new accounts. Back to college as well as back to school for those with young children or that are School Teachers.

7 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ditto
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Oddly enough, I'm not seeing that at all... the past few weeks have been the slowest rate of new accounts that I've seen in a loooong time. Maybe it'll take an other week or two before it shows up here
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    My observation coincides with Subraman’s. I live in Louisville. Between UofL, UK, and IUS, not to mention WKU and EKU, I would expect to see *lots* more newbies if the OP’s contention were true.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @NanoDong- The only SA story I recall from your posts is one where you had sex the first night and her pimp knocked on the door that same night. I’m too lazy to dredge up your old post. Nothing remotely like that has every happened to me, and it leads me to believe that you’re looking for Backpage whores and not college students. I’ve made the completely unremarkable claim that if you live with driving distance of 100,000 college students, and cull from the top 3% to 5% on SA, you’ll end up with several hundred very attractive college girls at any given time. At least stripper quality and without the SS nonsense that we discuss ad infinitum. And if you discount the skimpy stripper outfits and dark lighting in the club, the 5% number is conservative.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I tried three geographical locations over the last 24 hours. Chesapeake Bay area, Easter Pa, and N.E. Ohio. In all three proportionately to their user base there is a uptick on the amount of females. I'm not saying I have more hits--I let my membership go dormant a month plus ago-- but there are more fresh faces and plenty of sign up dates to go along with those fresh faces reflecting the uptick in the last 10 days. This has over the last few years been a consistent trend I've noticed.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    W: ya, right now, with the filters I've always used, if I sort by Newest, by the time I'm 5 girls down, it's "joined 5 days ago". When the rush hits, "joined 5 days ago" will be several pages into the Newest search. Think it's just delayed here compared to where you are
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    I'm surprised it starts this early. I would think September or October. What kind of girl wants to fuck some middle-aged slob for money when she's still trying to figure out where her dorm is? Don't they need to get settled in first?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion