Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

White girls at follies be like

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Her ass is fucking amazing! Sexy young body too! Definitely made to ride hard and put away wet.

I’ve never been to Follies - but I think I’ve seen some of the other dancers in her Instagram photos. I probably saw them in another post here.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yep yep

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Does her sister dance at Follies too? That would be a kinky VIP experience!

I’m sure their parents are very proud - lol!

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

I was just there for a late lunch meet up.. With a different stripper. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

DWGs (dirty white girls)

Profile picture for Timbuck12
Timbuck12
•

I’ve seen that customer there many times.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

*pawgs...annnnnd blacked

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I stumbled on this Instagram account - and it made me think about driving to Follies - with a gym bag filled with cash! Omg - those girls are fucking hot!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Don't get too excited. I only recognized a couple of them.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Shadowcat - thanks for saving me some cash! It looked like a place to lighten my wallet quickly.

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

Very hot. Noiiiccee ...

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Uh, looks very much like a girl at Follies a "friend of mine" might have tapped in VIP on a few occasions.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement