tuscl

You love Mexico Tijuana

nemesisk7
Putero
Tuesday, August 7, 2018 10:13 PM
How many of you fell in love after experiencing Tijuana that US clubs felt pointless afterwards ? I know i did .

37 comments

• TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Having going their every week, I felt in love with their country actually, their people including the beggers that sleep on the streets, sometimes I felt like I'm a Mexican now. I felt like money is well spent there.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I just missed you anislee. I am with country right now.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    And Warrior too. Nice. More people should go check out TJ.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I love tijuana! Male Disneyland!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Btw, I'm getting the HK logo tattoo on me, I'm a tattoo guy. Now where should I put it since my arms are taken?
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Left butt cheek
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I can certainly understand and even sympathize with the old, lonely, broke, socially awkward losers on here who fall in love with TJ - for many it has to be the first time they've been able to afford any kind of sustained female companionship. Where I'm different from most everyone else here is that I've never lacked for female companionship. True, the model quality civilian hotties that I regularly wake up next to sometimes do make strip clubs seem pointless, but overall I still enjoy the occasional strip club visit, especially when I can meet up with a stripper who's up to my standards of looks and personality. However, the thought of flying across the country to bang some cheap Mexican streetwalker that's already fucked 100 guys before me is, well, ludicrous. No offense, just being real, motherfuckers.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ two bits there is nothing more gorgeous than a pretty chica i would rather pay a hot chica than fuck half of the dumn bitches in us
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    I don't think a lot of guys realize the quality that is available there. All body types and skin colors are available. I love pale thin spinners personally. Bar girls, especially Hong Kong bar girls, are definitely lower volume providers than street girls. Hong Kong bar itself is just too much fun. You can suck on titties and fiv right on the main floor in front of everyone and nobody could give two fucks.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Just got done....... Wow what a night!
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Two bits that mexican streetwalker as you say is better than anything you've had
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    That is one creative troll.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I have no doubt that two bits has plenty of smoking hot women around him all the time. Models are notorious for hanging out with gay guys.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I thoroughly enjoy Hong Kong and the other clubs and girls... butt I just can't stay away from the USA strip clubs either. I love variety and the excitement of fucking a beautiful girl.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Hong Kong ruined me. I came back home, took a nap, then went out to my two favorite strip clubs and couldn't find a way to spend money. At the second club, a girl was sitting in my lap and I tried sliding my hand between her legs but she pushed it away. Every HK girl would spread her legs. I couldn't spend money at my home clubs because I didn't know what I was paying for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Tijuana clubs are geared towards the customer - US clubs are geared towards the club/dancers - it seems in TJ clubs you pay and you call the shots - in US clubs you pay and the dancer/club often calls the shots (and at times you get a bouncer on a power-trip that decides whether you're gonna have a good time or not)
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Seems like I ruffled some feathers, but IDGAF. I have been to Mexico many times, but always in the company of one of my model quality, 20-something, civie hottie GFs (FWB, not P4P), so when I go I'm not looking for a 20 peso puta.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Tijuana discussion is getting excessive
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Hk ruined me on us clubs i wont waste my time
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Nothing like a gfe in a hot tub with a 10
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    just curious How many Americans were actually are typically there. Was there a lot of English speaking patrons there
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ Pduh Based off what I saw and based off other reviews the clientele at Hong Kong is majority American. The club is designed to resemble an American strip club: neon lights, loud hip-hop, etcetra. Also, many of the waiters who work at Hong Kong speak English fluently. Other clubs are aimed at the locals and typically play Spanish language music.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Polite reminder that two_bits is a parody account and is poking fun at twentyfive, lol.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^ Polite reminder - stay out of my virtual way and in your own lane.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    You are so suave all that is man. I can’t help submitting to your request.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You can fuck in some US clubs. But better with a front room makeout session to get the girl into full Girl Friend Audition mode. In any event, every US clubs has takeout available. So in the end, you get everything. What is completely idiotic are these ejaculation services, LDKing, BJ 'till completion. What effects a girl most is taking a load in her pussy. With the ejaculation services you are just making yourself into a fool in front of her. I you don't hire a divorce lawyer, then you wife should. If she PM's me I will find her one. Never hear about anyone going to Mexico for LDKing. The entire sex industry is always for taking money off of marks. Even TJ. But, you can make it so you are getting to know girls, getting under their skin, and seeing them outside. Then it is fine. In most other countries well off guys keep mistresses. That is what it turns into. Nothing wrong about that. And intermediate zone, between straight civvie and straight P4P. In know from David Stuart's books and from accounts coming back from TJ, that most of the Zona girls will very much like being someone's mistress. Like this with AMP girls too. And our most expert womanizers on TUSCL also do it this way in the US. SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Oooo who are the expert womanizers on TUSCL?? Besides you of course
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Also nicerice use that mouth for something other than shit talking two bits!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs are good for when you want to imbige a sexual aesthetic, and for those who want outside relationships with the women that work in them. But using them as your primary form of sexual gratification is stupid, even that the greatest of them, the TJ HK bar. You see your women outside. You recreate what you like of the strip club aesthetic. And for those in my organization, they'll be having GFE sessions with our dolled up stripper grade hotties 365 days per year, and never any extra charge for this. Everyone is equal in the Temple, just like it was with the Knights of the Round Table. SJG Zaga Reed - Thelema (Full Album) - Art Metal - Mexico City [view link] Baker Gurvitz Army - Vinyl Album High Quality [view link] Live [view link]
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @rb47 your'e rights words do not describe gow many knockouts are in tj there is 8 9 and 10s sg not counting club hk words can not describe it you have to experience it
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Yup so many hot street girls in the 8s and teens, new SGs showing up all the time. Soon this little zone may not have enough room for all of them.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    always nice to have more options.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    IT COULD BE JUST AS GOOD HERE! Much of the problem starts right in guy's heads. SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sjg bullshit! There aint't no damn way mongering in the u.s will ever compete with tj 1. Gorgeous latinas everywhere! 2. It will never be legal in the u s. 3. Way to much gps! Sjg until you have stepped into the curtain at hk you can never say that!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What I just sent to a friend: "There are front room makeout sessions in US clubs. Not every club and not every girl, but sometimes, some places. We have had girls DFKing from the stage, anytime anyone gave them $1. Usually it is tied to immanent FS, either in the back room or OTC. But what also helps is front room generosity, and also if the guy selects and approaches the girl himself. But in other places where front room kissing really is prohibited, then it will usually be the girl who is aggressively initiating it. People might go to strip clubs, but this does not mean that they have to take their ways completely at face value. " Obviously TJ is the best, but that is only for that first meeting with the girl. If you are going to see a girl regularly, then it won't be in the strip club. And so then the best is closest to home, or closest to some other place you have to go regularly. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I'm not knocking the TJ HK bar, I'm simply saying that a strip club is really best only for meeting a new girl for the first time. After that, its regular OTC, and so the strip club is no longer a factor. We had great Latinas, totally GFE front room, totally OTC oriented. Our underground clubs don't rival the TJ HK bar, but the girls themselves were second to none. If guys treated the girls in a civilian manner and did not take the strip clubs at face value, then instead of 'wanna dance' clip joints, we would have some really good FS and OTC oriented GFE venues. The current legal arrangement only holds because so many guys do not understand how much better things could be. SJG I think Countryman did get turned into a show donkey. He just doesn't seem to have realized it yet.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman posted above, "@ two bits there is nothing more gorgeous than a pretty chica i would rather pay a hot chica than fuck half of the dumn bitches in us" Now I think he meant to type 'dumb'. This is interesting because it is no longer just about age or looks, or about the club set up. It is about culture, about what goes on between the girl's ears. And that gets to what I have always said, most of the White girls who dance in strip clubs are shit heads. Not all, but most. And it is same with their male counter parts. [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion