tuscl

My clubbing shedule lol

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, August 6, 2018 8:48 PM
November eight and ninth I'll be at Greensboro NC Treasure Club November tenth I'll be at Charlotte Gold Club Jan twenty-four I'll be in Miami at Tootsies Also around this time I'll be in Tampa at a club currently unknown... I'll figure it out and update soon July twenty-four I'll be in Detroit at Crickets and around this date I'll be at Penthouse and Coliseum

8 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Thats what I call a light week. Step your game up juice
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    WTF - did Greyhound have a big sale tonight so you loaded up on bus tickets?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    why you no put mamisan on schedule? is orangejuice gaybo? mamisan have tranny if that way you roll chubby.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Nothing on the west coast? Is our clubs not good enough??
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Nothing on the west coast? Is our clubs not good enough??
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    In Tampa you want to go to Mons Venus. Trust me. I sent you to the right clubs in Greensboro. And PM me in January if you are really going to Tootsies. It’s my fav club on earth and I go to Miami several times during the winter.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    And those are the wrong Detroit clubs. You want to go to Landing Strip and Flight club.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell yeah John I'm going.... I'm going to die one day... I need to get out and live My goal is to start going and never stopping the six month pattern of Detroit and Miami
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion