tuscl

If I started a new discussion every time I dropped $2K in the club...

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Sunday, August 5, 2018 2:57 PM
...I would probably get banned by Founder for spamming the board, lol. But seriously, on the (rare) evenings I'm not dating (FWB, not P4P) gorgeous, model-quality young civilian hotties, and I go to the club instead, it's routine for me to spend $1-2K a night without giving it a second thought. I'm basically a modest guy, however, and anyway it's so commonplace among the socio-economic class I run with, that it never occurred to me to start a thread on it. But hey, kudos to Juice, I'm glad he had a good time, on what will likely be a once in a lifetime experience for him, based on the financial distress he's put himself in. At least he's not that guy who's been posting on here for the last six months about how he's saving up to go to TJ and bang a cheap Mexican whore ;)

8 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Quit trolling
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    No need, half the guys here still aren't sure if he's a troll and want to give him the "benefit of the doubt" lol
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Shouldn't he be back by now ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Shut up, Trucidos.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Hahaha 2 bits drops 1 to 2k on trailer park girls. No wonder he has girls all over him. Remember, you csn take the girl outbof the trailer park, butbyou can't take the trailer park out of the girl
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Nic3 video Trish
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I love trailer park girl's
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion