Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If I started a new discussion every time I dropped $2K in the club...

two_bits

If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

...I would probably get banned by Founder for spamming the board, lol.

But seriously, on the (rare) evenings I'm not dating (FWB, not P4P) gorgeous, model-quality young civilian hotties, and I go to the club instead, it's routine for me to spend $1-2K a night without giving it a second thought.

I'm basically a modest guy, however, and anyway it's so commonplace among the socio-economic class I run with, that it never occurred to me to start a thread on it. But hey, kudos to Juice, I'm glad he had a good time, on what will likely be a once in a lifetime experience for him, based on the financial distress he's put himself in.

At least he's not that guy who's been posting on here for the last six months about how he's saving up to go to TJ and bang a cheap Mexican whore ;)

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Quit trolling

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

No need, half the guys here still aren't sure if he's a troll and want to give him the "benefit of the doubt" lol

Profile picture for Smalltowncpl
Smalltowncpl
•

Shouldn't he be back by now ?

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•
Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Shut up, Trucidos.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hahaha 2 bits drops 1 to 2k on trailer park girls. No wonder he has girls all over him. Remember, you csn take the girl outbof the trailer park, butbyou can't take the trailer park out of the girl

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nic3 video Trish

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I love trailer park girl's

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement