tuscl

Local News for the Atlanta folks.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 9:24 AM
Looks like Brookhaven is running low on cash. Last Fall they changed the alcohol tax. If they categorise a club as entertainment they want $100,000.00 for a liquor license. Pink Pony is brought up. Just 2 more years left :( [view link] Looks like the remodel of Shooter Alley to a restaurant is almost done. Soon you will be able to eat where you once LDK.

3 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I won't miss the Pink Pony. It's presently just an eye candy club. But I sure am damn tired of these anti strip club governments and Sunday laws for all businesses should all be made illegal.
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    I said it once before. the part that bothers me is that Brookhaven said they couldn't be bought. So Pink Pony took them to court and bought them... err rented them. It still would have been funny if they packed up there shit and move just outside of the shity limits. Brookhaven would have been out some funds over the past few years. They are fucking with the smoke shop / Adult toy store now. Notice they have not said anything about LIPS. ( I guess men dressed as women are ok).
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    As long as Cheetah and Follies are around, it'll be all good. I used to drive 4hrs to Atlanta every Sat & Sun just for those 2 clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion