tuscl

Cardi B PROVES Her 2 New Lambos Are Not Leased

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl2BdFtntQU/…

Some "haters" are saying Cardi B's 2 new Lambos are leased. She shows the bank statement on Instagram to prove them wrong. Love the bank statement, withdraw for $548,000 to buy 2 Lambos, then on the next line is a $64 charge at a Waffle House in Atlanta. "Hey Cardi, did anyone ever tell you about MC Hammer?"

16 comments

• GoVikings
    6 years ago
    True this, the streets school us to spend our money foolish
    Bond with jewelers and watch for intruders
  • sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    We don't lease, we buy the whole car, as you should.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    All that proves is she withdrew cash, not that it was used to buy the cars. Maybe she was paying gambling debts or has a really bad drug habit.

Or it could have been for one hell of a strip club binge. Maybe she found herself a JS69 quality DS.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Until there is a sex tape I don't care what a cardinal B is
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - thank you for confirming that. I can finally get a good nights sleep! I’ve been tossing and turning thinking about that for weeks!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Once again I missed out on the important issues weighing on the minds of mankind.......:--)
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Cardi who?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    How the hell do you spend $64 at Waffle House? I thought they charged like $0.02 per waffle.

Was her posse with her or something?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    4got, Juice was with her on his cheat day.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Right
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    She just canceled her tour with Bruno Mars. :( Bruno has to find a replacement.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Longball300

This is Cardi B. Lol
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk6Fsx4hvMe/
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I couldn't ask for a better example of what I have been expressing about social media and famous people had I scripted it myself........just an fyi but the government 's been busy---I see raccoons in the the parking lot of the hotel I stay in when I come to N. E Ohio, and the one I stay when in Pittsburgh.............( as well as Portland Maine) Damn Fed. .....
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I think Cardi B was expressing that she never saw raccoons in the neighborhood she grew up in, in NYC, and has seen them now when she has gone back to visit. It's not Ohio, Pennsylvania, Portland, or Maine. It's the Bronx.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Why the hell did I click on this thread? I hate myself for doing it.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well, you not only clicked, but also commented. So clearly something about it is compelling to you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion