tuscl

Top 5 German cities for FKKs

nemesisk7
Putero
Like some of you are planning trips to Tijuana Mexico I'll be going to Deautchland soon to enjoy the freedoms of P2P . Now where should i start ? Heard good stuff in Frankfurt fkk sharks ^^ But probably will try Berlins action as well , How about Hamburg reaperbahn red light district ? Some cities are close together like Cologne and Dusseldorf which probably have great Fkks and laufhaus, Munich ? Bremen ? Will probably try 3 cities out of the 5 . I think transportation will be easy in Germany with trains and rental cars

10 comments

• londonguy
    6 years ago
    1. Frankfurt
    2. Cologne
    3. Dusseldorf
    4. Munich
    5. Berlin

The Frankfurt ones are the only ones where most of the girls walk around nude, othes they are mostly topless. Berlin only has one FKK worth going to but some say it's the best in Germany. There are other great clubs in other areas, e.g. Golden Time near the Dutch border.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Vienna's Goldentime. Austria is not Germany but what's the difference?
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    A few guys have told me the girls at Globe in Zurich are even better than Sharks and Oase.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I like the idea of all the women walking around naked, just as long as I don’t have to see jackslash naked too.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Sorry, shailynn, I don't give free shows.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    I'm assuming most of the women in these clubs are German, but can anyone who's been to numerous FKK clubs in Deutchland approximate the percentage of Slavic women in the clubs?

It's be nice to have my choice of both Germans and Slavic babes in one place:-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ From what I've read, most seem to be Eastern Euro (Romania; etc); few if any German girls.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nemesisk7 hope you have a good time
    6 years ago
    That is true. It is unusual to run into a German girl. Mostly Eastern block origins.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I'm planning a trip there next year. Who's going too? Let's have a group trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion