tuscl

Getti g kicked out of Follies

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Am I the only Tuscl member willing to admit this ?

11 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I got kicked out about two years ago. One of the few times I stayed over into night shift. Got a couple of dances on the couches. Dancer thought the additional 2-3 songs she spent sitting in my lap not dancing trying to convince me to take her to VIP counted as dances. I didn’t. I paid her for the dances I actually got, but when I refused to pay her for sitting in my lap she got a bouncer who asked me to leave. No problem, I was leaving anyway.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Very similar situation but I got ROB in VIP...no sex so I didn't pay and got kicked out
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've been kicked out too. I got nked too quick.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice was like "FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES, I GOTTA CATCH MY GREYHOUND BUS ANYWAY."

I've never been kicked out of a strip club but I have been booted from a nightclub a few times more than I'd like to admit.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Mr. Wonderful: was talking to a Follies dancer a couple of weeks ago. She said she went to VIP with a guy who immediately stripped off all his clothes. Bouncer stuck his head through the beaded curtain (like they do always do), saw him naked and kicked him out. Was that you?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I was thrown out of the Ritz Hotel in Paris. They never treated Princess Diana like that.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    same exact experience.
    (butt it wasn't follies.) i had a unexpected epic time with this particular girl the nite before.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    follies is on my bucket list. butt I'll be slow to get naky there.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Follies is amazing for what it is but I've seen Crickets IG in Detroit and it looks like a must

Crickets may be better...I need to visit bad those white hoes look amazing
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Your full of shit juice. You never got kicked out of follies. You making shit up
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ at least if you get kicked out you can pick up a lot lizard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion