tuscl

Follies hours

Jdavid9806
Virginia
Sunday, July 29, 2018 5:31 PM
I don’t always go at night but thinking about it tonight....Google says they close at 12? Is this for real? Our site says 3am.

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Hmm - it's odd it would close that early but I think I did hear someone mention something like this recently but I kinda dismissed it - call the club and see if someone answers and ask them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Per Google is says it closes at 12 am on Sundays and 2am all other days - if that's accurate IDK why that would be just for Sundays - I know there are some clubs that don't open on Sundays I assume b/c the city they are in doesn't allow them, but to allow Follies to open on Sundays but limit their hours to midnight is kinda odd.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If you do go in, feel free to say hi to a tall, dark skinned dancer on her first shift ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    On the plus side if they close at midnight there won't be any 2amers
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bull Shit... you stay until closing at follies in that hood your going to die
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^But it’ll be a 12amer
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Sarcasm? First time im hearing of follies being in a bad neighborhood
  • Jdavid9806
    6 years ago
    I will check it out and post so we can edit the hours here.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Follies is in a rundown neighborhood but it’s the customers at night who would scare the shit out of me rather than the local residents.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hey if I can drive 8 Mile in Detroit at 2AM in a fucking rented Mercedes you pussies can drive to Follies at Midnight.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Rented = stolen

Follies is in an urban area of Atlanta.... very international, we joke that you need your passport to drive down buford highway
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Follies is not in a bad neighborhood. Now Fannies/Riley’s etc on Fulton Industrial Blvd, that’s a scarey area.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If you go across the street it's like walking into Mexico... extremely good food but no one speaks English
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ you're talking about 75% of Phoenix
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I haven't had any problems walking into tijuana at midnight. and im a gringo.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I just run fast.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    "Hey if I can drive 8 Mile in Detroit at 2AM in a fucking rented Mercedes"

Shailynn ... would you drive a Mercedes that you own down 8 Mile a lt 2AM?

I wouldn't mind driving a rented car because if an SOB comes up with a gun and tells me to give them the car I wouldn't hesitate if its rented. I would give them my own car at gunpoint but I might hesitate long enough to risk getting shot.
  • joewebber
    6 years ago
    from what i've heard, follies has a lawsuit pending with Dekalb county. the county wants ALL BARS closed at midnight on Sunday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That doesn't make sense - what would be the purpose - it's not as if people are then gonna go to church at midnight
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't understand the jurisdiction issue. The club gets it's license from the City of Chamblee and the dancers get their permits from the city. Seems to me the city should be the one determining the hours of operation.
  • Jdavid9806
    6 years ago
    I went last night and YES they do close at 12 on Sundays. Stupid...I went to pink pony after they closed but it was awful.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Next time just go to church after follies.it's. How the good lord wants it LMFAO
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If Pink Pony was open after 12 then it has to be a city rather than a county regulation.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Maybe Follies could have a midnight Mass.
  • rentz2
    6 years ago
    They are closing earlier now because of the issues with local gov't that started after the id check/raid and then Follies suing them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion