Why dont we get it over with

crazyjoe
Colorado
https://youtu.be/aLRXToqUQ3A

^^^ and just start shooting these mother fuckers

23 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I think some of the funniest videos on the internet are of protesters standing in the street getting hit by a car at 40mph, and everyone watching is like wtf. Some morons don't get that if you are standing in the road getting run over is a possibility.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Freedom of speech doesn't mean the right to scream and shout wherever you please, and it doesn't mean the right to block traffic or damage property. Why don't the police arrest them?
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I agree with you Joe 100%
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Cops don’t arrest them because they are afraid of the media coverage. Some cop with hit a protestor with his club and the next day the media will be full of crap about how the little pussies are being abused. Shooting them is a great solution.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    If you drive forward, slowly and deliberately, they will either move (likely) or improve the generator pool.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    That was supposed to read "gene" pool.

Thrice-damned autocorrect.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Call MackTruck up and get him to dump a load.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @JohnSmith69,

I doubt it. Every day I read another story about a cop shooting or beating an unarmed suspect. And very few cops ever see the inside of a prison cell. Also, the cops in Ohio clearly weren't afraid of the media coverage when they arrested Stormy Daniels, for example. So I don't agree that the cops are too afraid to do their jobs. In my opinion, these protesters aren't arrested because people (and even policy makers) in America don't understand the legal definition of freedom of speech. They think it means the right to make noise and to say whatever they want without repercussions. But that's not what it means.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I will dump a load for sure... lmfao. This sounds like fun
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I will dump a load for sure... lmfao. This sounds like fun
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In order to get a point across or to draw attention to an issue - reasonable protests can be useful.

However, it seems that the protests have gotten way out of hand. Blocking traffic or damaging property are not appropriate means of protest. Some of these protesters are simply thugs looking to ruin property - and if asked they probably have no understanding of the actual cause.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Bingo Cashman. I have a lot of respect for thoughful protests and respect the right to peaceably assemble. But people need to be able to articulate some kind of point and be able to advocate for it with some facts, logic and common sense or they’re just noise. It seems that the poignancy of the protest is almost always stronger when it’s peaceful, both because it’s a more effective tactic but also because it requires some thought rather than pure thuggery.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said Huntsman. When a person is passionate about a cause - and moved to organize a protest - it’s a powerful method of drawing attention to a cause. Looting and violence simply compounds a negative situation with more negativity.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Yeah. When I see thugs, I just see them as thugs. For instance, in the video, I have no idea what point the protesters were trying to make. But I would probably not be persuaded even if I knew because they are acting like fools. It’s so different than anything like MLK. His speeches are still memorable and compelling over 50 years later.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Tell it to Maxine Waters!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Honestly, protests are almost always a stupid waste of time. They're annoying and obnoxious. Nothing makes me tune something out faster than when I hear that someone is trying to "raise awareness." Even when it's something I agree with (like the Tea Party protests), it still comes across like just a lot of noise. But still, people have the right to do it, as long as they don't harm anyone. The people in this video should have been arrested, as soon as they began blocking traffic. These were so-called Resistance protesters, during Trump's inauguration, and they're mostly leftovers from the Occupy movement.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Similar things happened in Cleveland during BLM protests a couple years ago. They shut down a couple major highways, several downtown streets, and a major bridge and blatantly damaged at least one citizen's vehicle and the chief gave orders to the cops to let them have their way.
    That's what turned into as a society. It's sad.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Protests won’t change my mind - or gain my support - for an issue. I will read about an issue - gather the facts - and make a decision whether I support the issue or not.

Protesting can draw my awareness - that certain issues are more important to certain parts of the population - but they won’t change my view. If protesters need to feel they are contributing - they are only drawing awareness - not changing minds.

Sadly, some protests seem to be done as scare tactics - or to hold the working public hostage. Did the Antifa violence help at Berkeley? Did the shutting down of roads actually help during those BLM protests? No, they just showcased the thuggery involved in those movements.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I meant to say, That's what we have turned into as a society.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I agree that protesting is also useless, agreeing or disagreeing. My favorite quote on this is from Harry Brown:

“You can look through history and see examples where it appears that one person has brought about great social change.

And that can lead you to think that you can do the same if you work hard enough or if you’re smart enough.

But it doesn’t work that way. Large social changes take place only when the market is ready”
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I think there should be more naked protests
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @nicespice,

I totally agree with that quote. Which Harry Brown said it exactly?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    ^

Sorry, what I mean is there are several people named Harry Brown, I think. Which one said this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion