tuscl

Online payment

DroidX
Atlanta
Saturday, July 28, 2018 7:36 PM
For the first time today, a girl at Follies suggested that I could pay with Venmo or Zelle (Well's Fargo's online payment) if I wanted to do VIP. I wasn't about to go with her, but I was impressed that she suggested it. Would you consider paying a stripper with something other than cash?

12 comments

• rh48hr
    6 years ago
    No. But I like her business plan. She will have customers who will pay her that way and she can make more money that way too imo.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Only if I can run my card between her asscheeks.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Don't know about Zelle, but believe Venmo transactions can be reversed (just like paypal, unless it's friends & family)... might have her look into that and make sure her customers can't reverse her payments
  • DroidX
    6 years ago
    I told her that I loved the idea. I wouldn't personally do it due to their being an electronic paper trail, but I like the concept.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Okay, I googled it: venmo payments can be reversed, and there are many scams based off that (same with paypal). Or, in other words: this is a dumb idea, she's opening herself up to getting ripped off. Zelle appears to be a bit safer, according to google, but there seems to be some confusion over it. Cash App appears to be the safest, and not reversible. Of course, as long as she saves Venmo and Zelle payments for trusted regulars, I'm sure she'll be fine. She shouldn't be offering these options to untrusted customers who might reverse payments on her.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'd never heard of it but it does not sound like anything I want to get involved with. I just always take plenty of cash.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    The future is bitcoin I only pay in crypto
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ this is why Juice is shit outbof luck
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    I use the CashApp it's more safe than Venmo && PayPal.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Giving a stripper an account number linked to your bank account... what could possibly go wrong? With Paypal's propensity for freezing funds for any reason, it seems like a sure thing that the stripper would be asking a week later for you to pay her again because they discovered it was for adult services and froze her account.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I always PayPal that bitch
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I use dead presidents never have a problem!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion