tuscl

Huh?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, July 27, 2018 9:53 PM
Had not noticed there is a "Sugar Babies" TUSCL menu option near the bottom of the list of menu options - it's a link to something called "Secret Benefits"

10 comments

• TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Is that and hook up legit?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The link doesn't appear to be working but the "Hook Up" link works.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    That's been there forever. I just assumed that nobody talked about the extra links because nobody cared about them. SB is just another arrangement website, not quite as popular as SA, but still highly advertised.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    I don't understand that. They appear to be limiting this site in the wake of FOSTA, but are offering Cam and Arrangement links. How does that logic play?
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    If the link doesn't work, right click or hold click it to open in a new tab.
  • fastscrs
    6 years ago
    Sugar Babies works. You can sign up and create a profile for free. However you can't read any messages you receive or view the "locked" photos of a girl unless you buy credits and spend them on reading messages (which may or may not be legit) or seeing "locked" pictures. In other words, you can't really do anything unless you pay.
  • day_trader
    6 years ago
    Been seeing some advertising for this site lately. Decided to sign up and check it out. Saw a chick from work on there. I couldn't believe it, had to check her pics a couple times. Hmmm I could be getting parking lot bj's and fs in the bathroom stalls at work. On second thought that might not be a good idea. I think, lol. I haven't read anything too bad about this site. I've seen some girls who are on SA using this site, and some I've never seen on SA. It's probably okay to use, not as popular as SA though. Much fewer options in my small area. You have to buy credits to talk to the girls though. The cheapest option is 100 credits for $59. Costs 10 credits to unlock a conversation and every message after that is free. For that price you get to talk to ten girls. Also 10 credits to unlock private pics/videos. Not great value but your credits don't expire.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    it's probably as "free" as the free cams site they link to.. which is "kinda free but not really"
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    I created an account on SB, but I couldn't figure out a way to buy credits anonymously, so I've been ignoring it. If anyone knows how to do that, let me know.
  • day_trader
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Says you can use prepaid visa or mastercard, but the card must allow for online transactions. I bought some credits on this site tonight, let you guys know how it goes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion