tuscl

Should I shred my PL card?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I'm driving to Miami Gardens tomorrow and not going to hit up Tootsie's.

24 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    You know how I know you’re gay?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You pussy
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I'm driving to Miami Gardens tomorrow and not going to hit up Tootsie's. No homo."

Fixed.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    BTW your dick got shredded long ago, you’re more like one of those gas station floppy wavy shits than a real person ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL

All y'all can go fuck yourselves.

I'm taking my son to a game at Hard Rock Stadium. It's not by choice that I don't stop in.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Every time I drive by a Costco I am reminded of Tootsies. I love that place.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, please change that avatar !
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    flag, have fun at Tootsies. There is a running rumor that they took down the curtains in the VIP upstairs recently. Please check that out. And FYI. Downstairs in the VIP, it's $80 for 30 minutes. If you tip the VIP valet $10, they will give you an extra 30 minutes. You still have to negotiate with the girl. But that way, you aren't hurried at all.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Wait a minute, I just re-read that post. Your NOT going to Tootsies ???? You are definitely a PL then !
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Shred your ManCard, you're still a PL.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    flagooner: I regret to inform you that founder has passed away in a skydiving accident

Warrior15: flag, I am glad you are going to see founder, and please my best regards to founder! Also, please check to see if founder is skydiving.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    It’s okay, I’ve been to Detroit several times and not entered a strip club. What’s worse? Actually driving past Flught Club and not going in - ugh!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't shred it, it's probably the only card you have left
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Don't ever leave you son locked in a parked car.

In Puzo's the Godfather they talk about the men who gamble at their place near the beach. For some it is light. But there are others who have given up on family life, and they bet heavier.

We all need to make choices and take responsibility for those choices.

SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Don't shred it, it's probably the only card you have left"

I'm pretty sure he's got his Frequent customer card for Vajazzle Fabulous. Two more vajazzles, and he gets a free vajazzle.
  • mikeym
    6 years ago
    I will be at the u shaped stage in the afternoon with another viejo who I nicknamed badnews53. We play a game called "Sniff the Pussy." We sit at the tipping rail for about ninety minutes and tip the girls. At the end of about twenty sets/rotations, we have to describe in detail for one minute the looks of which girl had the best smelling pussy without smiling or laughing. The loser has to pay for the winner's burger at the Fuddruckers in Hialeah.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Dibs on partying with mikeym and badnews53

Completely serious! Hope you chumps know you'll be buying the burgers :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. That is some funny $#!&

Maybe I ought to start stage sitting next time I go to a nude club. But that gets expensive for the equivalent of air dances.
  • mikeym
    6 years ago
    Before we get to Tootsies, Badnews and I meet at the Bank of America on SR 7 (It's a block away from the club.) and each get sixty 1s. That covers two beers and the tipping. The loser pays for the burgers with credit card.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You didn’t call no homo on that @mikeym that’s close to the edge there, it’s almost a reach around;)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > You didn’t call no homo on that @mikeym that’s close to the edge there, it’s almost a reach around;)

This is no joke, y'all! I was chillin with my homeboy Pigpen at the club and we went to the men's room to get away from a stripper who just wouldn't take the hint.

The long and the short of it is that neither one of us remembered to call no homo and we ended up fuckin in the stall until one of the bouncers had to take a shit.

Pigpen saw him first peeking over the top of the stall and called no homo then, but I think the bouncer might have said something to Diamond because she was acting strange and didn't bring Tomato over for a three-way wallet draining.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Ahh mikeym is alright, he’s another Miami oldtimer like me, speaks his mind and has a bit of fun with the ladies.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    JS69,

He says, "Every time I drive by a Costco I am reminded of Tootsies. I love that place."

Interestingly, Tootsies used to be a BJ's Wholesale Club.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    crazy thing about PL cards. You tear them and 2 grow back in its place. Best to just lock it away when the time comes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion