tuscl

What Happens When A Dancer Falls In Love With A Customer?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Friday, July 27, 2018 10:21 AM
What Happens When A Dancer Falls In Love With A Customer?

Whodey asked I'll explain....

Stage 1:
Generally she will be in her later 20's, this is important as at this point she's generally experiencing declining returns and hustling harder to make rent. She's had a kid or two who is about 5-7 years of age who is asking more questions about what she does at work at night. And finally, the thrill of dating the guy who only gets off the couch to beat on her, cheat on her, and go to jail has started to wane.

You walk into the club and have an inner city urban flavor about you, but are obviously well-off enough to drop some coin and have a slight air of sophistication about you.

You obviously have been in the strip club game for a minute as you don't wait for the SS and get straight to business with a dance or two. This ghetto fabulous vibe immediately and instinctually places you in potential future replacement baby daddy material in her maternal mind

Next she follows you back to the bar as she's deciding she's going to drain you of a few more dollars at least, and judge to see just how much you are into her. So you start to chat about the date you're about to go on, tell her she's so hot she has you tempted to cancel. More conversation and drink ensue until she reminds you about your aforementioned plans.
You excuse yourself while gesticulating the need to make a phone call. Disappear for 20 to 30 mins, and reappear at the bar. She'll see you and smile and ask what happened to your date, and with a very coy smile you'll reply that you found a better date.

Love springs.

You'll spend another two or three hours drinking talking and tipping on stage and leave before closing.

Stage 2:
Ah, the "WYD, come see me" text the very next day. You say you absolutely want to but today is hang time with your boys.

Shell continue Texting sporadically trying to convince you all night to show up, while your just at home or maybe a bar. Then at half past midnight, pushing 1am, you show up.

She tells you she didn't think you were going to show up and she so happy you did. More talking and drinking ensues. Less stage tipping this time around but omg the petting, lite kissing and blowing off of customers. She wants to know when you are coming again, gives you her work hours and any planned off days so you don't show up accidentally.

She only text WYD the next day, you only reply working; then after a few seconds, you text, and thinking of you. She text you to come to the club yet again, but you can't as you're flying out of town.

Stage 3:
She's waited to text your for two or three days until she breaks and asked when you're gonna be back in town. You're not going to be back (until your bank account allows) for a couple more days, and how you wish you could quit your job this second to be closer to her. You mention you have to see her and make OTC plans after (or if she has a man during) her next shift.

You OTC, hit the shit out of it, and she said she never wants to leave. You call an Uber and sender her on her way.

Next day she's texting she wants to see your OTC again. You let her.

Then some time a week later unbeknownst to you she has moved in with her kid and only dances occasionally. Sure she cooks and cleans but hardly ever works anymore. She has a list of customers who she can ask to send cash and she relies on them, but since she isn't paying rent or any of the bills that's all extra money now.

Then She gets on Facebook and tells everybody she knows that you two are getting married next month. But you're too smart for that, so you tell her you would like to have a long engagement travel the world and push the wedding off till next year.

The End

20 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I love happy endings:)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hmmm pretty accurate. Can also be played as white girl in upper end club falling for the business executive type.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    According to the cunts on stripper web that never happened.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The custy's life usually gets turned upside down
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    LOL--After you break off about 90 days later you get a text from a strange number because you blocked her and the content is incoherent.

In a few weeks someone sends you a link of her post on social media calling you every name in the book.

Then it goes quiet for a bit only for you to receive another text about two months later from another strange number ( this one with an out of state area code) also making a statement designed to engage in conversation. If your smart you still remain no contact.

I can go on but you get the picture.......( this is the upper end club falling for Business Executive type)
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I've forgotten to mention the part when you unknowingly go to a family reunion. Everyone looks at you want to talk to you, halfway jokingly ask you if you know what you're getting into, and immediately turn to her and tell her how proud they are of her.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ GACA

Personal experience?
  • GACA
    6 years ago

@EchoPizza

Ummm... Ya, No.. not at all. It's like just a very detailed hypothetical based on what happened to a buddy of mine?

:)

• Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ GACA

Your buddy has lived an eventful life.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    even at my old age I've had a few opportunities.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Nice to know I beat Warren75 expectations by two years and 9 months.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thats not love. That's a hoe past her prime settling for a trick.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ again a know it all nothing pot calling the kettle black. IceyLoco/2ICEE has too much time on his hands living in his fantasy world.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    There was an article in the Unpublished Articles page that I think was from GACA about his stripper marriage
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    ...never got approved, apparently it was too short
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Oh - ok - I guess people wanted more nitty gritty details
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Progressive calling women a hoe and yet the progressive still wonders why I find progressives to be turds.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    All in two weeks, she sounds crazy

Lord please don’t ever let me fall on my face for a customer. Please give me the strength to get back on my knees and suck some other dick. Amen 🙏🏽
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    @Bhaelem,stay away from single black customer in their late 30's with no wife, no kids, and great career. Aka stripper kryptonite

Then you should be ok.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Bharlem's Bible is way different than mine...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion