tuscl

Question for a stripper

Rabnud
California
Tuesday, July 24, 2018 11:12 PM
I recently went to a club for the first time, so I am sorry if this is a stupid question, I am a bit inexperienced. I orders a regular lap dance from her, then opted for a VIP lap dance after. Before going into the second dance she asked if I wanted to wash up first. I declined because I hadn't ... finished, shall we say. Was the reason for the question concern that I had, or did I miss a cue? I tipped $150 if that has any bearing. Thanks in advance.

5 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You missed a cue.
  • Rabnud
    6 years ago
    Oh, well that sucks. But now I know for next time. Thank you
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well good thing you know about this site. The reviews are your friend
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Nicespice I think you misspelled that, it’s “raviews” around here. Rabnud - wash that dirty wiener!!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Since you are new to clubbing, this is basic stuff to remember before each trip. You were going to vip and the dancer was going to rub her nude body on yours. Unless it was a filthy shit hole of a club - dancers don’t like rubbing against guys who aren’t clean. You should shower before going to a club. Also, if you ldk’d a bit in your shorts, it’s good to clean it up before getting busy. Dancers don’t want your jizz getting rubbed on their bodies. Except for Trish from Club Lust.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion