Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Jimmy Garoppolo's very public date with porn star

NJBalla
NJBalla115236

New York

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

For anyone planning thier fantasy picks for this fall stay clear of the 49ers. Clearly lacks in decision making skills. I'd bet 5 of the guys on this site have "spent a night" with Kiara. She routinely publicizes her tour stops on twitter. She loves Vegas, NYC, LA, and the bay area. Maybe its the cuisine

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

What the fuck is wrong with this dildo? I read an article where he claimed he was better than Tom Brady. Really? How many Superbowls have you played in buddy?

S
Supremeruler
•

At least he has good taste in women.

Profile picture for tijuana_tim
tijuana_tim
•

chess master I have many beautiful women who look just like her, and mine have real eyebrows too, not that stupid painted nonsense!

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

@shailynn, yeah its hilarious. While I'd take Sara Sampaio and Adriana Lima over Gisele Bunchden, shes a much better lay than Kiara Mia.

I hear Kiara Mia's pussy's so loose it whistles when she drives down the highway.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

Sara Sampaio for the newbies

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I can’t fault this guy. I’m sure Kiara looks great in person. He’s a young horny dude - and he’s getting a pornstar - it doesn’t seem like a bad thing.

However, publicity wise - it’s probably not helping his endorsements.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ "shes a much better lay than Kiara Mia."

I take it we are to believe that you've had sex with both Gisele and Kiara? Otherwise, how the fuck would you know? I think @MackTruck visited you because you are chest deep in BS.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

What’s wrong with enjoying a very loose pussy?

Pussy lips that hang like drapes - and that flutter when she sneezes - are considered very fucking hot (in certain perverted areas)...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement