tuscl

That mouth gesture??

mtnboy49
Back to North Idaho , Soon on tne Space Coast
A few times - most recently at Lidos in Cocoa Beach - I'm getting a LD (usually in VIP) and the stripper looks me in the eyes and does this thing with her mouth. Kinda makes an O rolling her tongue. Is that an offer to throw a liplock on my small head? If so, what should my response to the signal be? Provide access and let things proceed

16 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Girls do that, to suggest BJ.

But better if you select and approach the girl yourself, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with, then get a front room makeout session going.

Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room for FS. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly.

Need to take charge of the situation yourself. Buying dances is a chump's game.

SJG

Symbolic Dimensions of the Gnostic Mass
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENpzzIVD…
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    SJG do you have that saved so you can just paste it or do you type it every time ?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Is it clear enough. The principles are simple.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If you are fat and your pants are tight she’s telling you to unbutton, she’s trying you need to be more proactive.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Indeed!

SJG
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I'm not disagreeing with you SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Why do so many guys play the chump by taking what is offered at strip clubs at face value?

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is considered mentally unstable and is widely mocked, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    She wants to fuck you silly
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    People like what they like despite smarmy and inane comments about front room make-out sessions, which is juvenile and ridiculous. Wtf you in 8th grade?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If you're not sure what something means, then ask. Ask politely, but just ask. You won't offend her; she's a stripper.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It means she is ready to suck it.

If you start to unzip your pants - and she calls for the bouncer - my advice might be incorrect...
  • mtnboy49
    6 years ago
    LOL Cashman.
    Ishmael - I've asked and not gotten and answer. Next time, I'll give LittleJohn some air...

You know, when I go to a club, I'm looking for a relationship that lasts maybe 15 min... If I wanted to take a lady home, I would not go to a club.

Although, I have run into a few that if things were different in my life I would have become their Sugar Daddy. But, dancers with that high quality are probably pulling in a couple G's a night from PLs ITC...

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If you asked, and got no answer, then she probably doesn't want to to tell you 'no' for fear of you closing your wallet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The mouth-gesture doesn't mean shit - she's just trying to be sexy/turn-you-on so you keep spending on her - especially in a club like LIdo w/ a pretty-much open dance-area and no VIP - that gesture is along the lines of when they tell us how big our dicks are; all part of the hustle to lubricate the opening of your wallet - also analogous to some girls trying to tease you putting their tits close to your mouth and then you try to suck them and they look at you like you're crazy - trying to ready a stripper's intentions is usually futile and often wrong; so best not to do it and just communicate what one wants.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ He's not wrong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion