tuscl

Massage parlor verse strip club

club69
Missouri
Sunday, July 22, 2018 4:30 PM
I know this is kind of off the subject. But what's anyone's opinion on massage parlor versus club with dancers that offer extras?

12 comments

• potatoman
    6 years ago
    I like sitting and drinking and watching, the conversation, eating some food, getting some warm up dances, and eventually sealing the deal. Its more of a fun night out, parlors are too clinical feeling. But that's just me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One of them has an annoying DJ
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    They’re different experiences, both desirable, albeit for different reasons. Strip clubs are just plain fun. A variety of girls, most of them grope worthy, letting me grope. Some who’ll take it even farther. A few who’ll accept my invitation to go elsewhere. A massage parlor, at its best anyway, is a sensual, sexual pampering. At the hands of an expert, a relaxing massage followed by a good to excellent hand job is an exquisitely erotic experience. Nothing will match a good fuck with a willing, enthusiastic partner, but a skilled masseuse, for whom your pleasure is her single minded purpose is a close second.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    The first massage parlour I went to, she gave such a good, legit masseuse I almost forgot she was supposed to finish with a BJ :)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't do massage parlours, but I do occasionally indulge in FBSM (the SF FBSM scene, according to guys who have traveled and experienced MPs and "bodyrubs" elsewhere, is several cuts above, or at least used to be). Agree with gmd, different experiences. In general I enjoy SCs more -- I just love being in SCs, I love the music and shitty alcohol and corny charm, and most of all I love strippers and OTC. FBSM is nice too, sometimes all I want is a no-hassle hour of massage and happy ending with a pretty girl who is great at handjobs. Have to admit, I think I may have retired from FBSM, I find 100% of my ho budget these days being spent on SCs and SA
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I mix it up between AMP's & SC's, depending on my mood. Each has their distinctive pros & cons.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Mp are less expensive but unless you live in la the women are way better looking in the clubs. The latina mp and korean mp in la are off the charts but the fs ones are like an assembly line. But hott latinas or young asians. Ky amp are full of grandmas. Plenty of jackshacks
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I like FBSM a lot. Hot, naked girls who pamper and finish nicely. So, at times, that’s my thing, even if the massage isn’t very good. The pampering touch and the release is all extraordinarily relaxing and I sleep well that night. AMPs can be good too and are cheap but the norm around here is an average looking, 40 year old masseuse who doesn’t speak English. Strip clubs are fun but it’s a completely different experience for me. So it really depends on my mood. Each modality has its charms.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I can say hands down I prefer a SC,but will say if you are looking for value AMP is the way to go. Someone a few days ago put it as "dick in hole" time. AMP is usually by far cheaper even for FS than any SC but the SC is less rushed.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I stopped going to amps because the second time I went I was pulled over and grilled about getting sex from the massage place. They had pictures of me, of the girls. First time at this place and the last time ever! Fortunately I didn't pay for sex or a BJ. But still, this won't happen leaving a strip club.....
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Sadly massage parlors are targeted more often than strip clubs because of the human trafficking. These girls are usually fresh off the boat and shuttled between each parlor on a weekly basis. Thats why I enjoy the companionship of a fresh off the boat brazilian or dominican who clearly understands whats shes doing and sees giving a LFK as a privilege over sleeping with a sex tourist for $50 in her homeland.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Massage Parlors can be very good and a good bargain. But, the minimum looks and dolling up standard is radically lower. Also, Massage Parlors are not hang out places. You cannot engage in preliminary front room friendliness. Either pay and session, or leave. Strip clubs on the other hand are hang out places, and so there is the potential for all types of front room fraternizing, and the pinnacle of that is the front room makeout session. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion