tuscl

OTC with crazy cat lady

So like a dumbass I kill a few hours at one of my favorites otc chicks who live near dtw. I say dumbass because besides smoking to much weed, I forgot about all of her cats. I’m supposed to pick a customer up at 9:30, I’m just now recovering from the weed, besides smelling like pussy I’m covered in cat hair. Not a little cat fair either but a lot. Two fucking cats decided to take a nap on my clothes she’s up to eleven cats now. I stopped at the shell station looking for anything to help remedy this situation to no avail. Fortunately the subway sandwich helped me get nore alert. I’ve had issues before this other chick I see has a couple of dogs but never cut it this close before usually just go home and do laundry. But tonight I’m taking him to a bunch of clubs after he lands. Fortunately he’s cool and will understand as last time I said goodbye to him and dropped him off for a flight back to his home he was covered in glitter... no point of this story just thought I’d share.

10 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Next time just get some scotch tape and wrap around your hand sticky side out and brush your clothes with the tape, it'll pick up all of the cat hair and as an added bonus the glitter. Your welcome.
    BTW Listermint will take care of the smell, and if you dip your dick in it it will kill the herpes, and other STDs,
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the miracle cure!!!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Listermint is for pussies. Use the original Listerine.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    I hate that shit. Why do bitches feel the need to own so many pets anyway? I bought a multi-pack of lint rollers at a warehouse club and I try to remember to bring one with me whenever I go to get laid. It's funny how the lint rollers were on sale at the same time as the condoms... but I didn't bother to get any condoms LOL. Shows where my priorities are. Pet hair gets stuck in the leather seats of a car and it's hard to get rid of. But the worst is when there's so much pet hair in her bed that it literally gets stuck to your own dick. So disgusting. When it's that bad, I never go back for seconds.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    Reminds me of one I've OTCd with a few times. She always has x amount of pets. Nothing close to your chick though. Last time I OTCd with mine she had 6 kittens and two dogs in a two bedroom apartment. Luckily she was generous enough to put the dogs in the bathroom and the kittens in the other bedroom.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    My ex ATF had three cats in her one bedroom. Always kept them out if the way though.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Keep a gym bag in your car with a change of clothing and various toiletries including a lint roller. I thought anyone dealing with customers did this. Mine has a change of clothing, toiletries and even a lint roller. It has saved me from spilled coffee, hobby mishaps and allows me to say yes to unexpected invitations
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Listerine burns pussies.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Many years ago an old friend of mine told me any woman with more than a single cat needs to be considered as a bit touched. I'd set the level a little higher than two put when someone has a lot of cats.....I don't think would ever feel 100% comfortable around them......or their mental stability.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I could say the same with a small edit

Many years ago an old friend of mine told me any woman ... needs to be considered as a bit touched.

he was a very wise man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion