tuscl

Would you cater food to the strip club just to earn brownie points from the club

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
If so what kinds of foods and what other things along this line would you also do...like buying flowers for the staff maybe ?

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    ive had pizzas delivered before to share with a fav and her friends. But no flowers. My worst nightmare would be becoming the creepy old guy who brings flowers to strippers.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Is this scenario you describe as to why they say there is no such thing as a free lunch?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I have had pizza delivered. I also used to pick up a bunch of wings from one of the best wing joints in the northeast when I visited one club. It is a cheap way to get some face time with a few prospects.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    A great thing to bring would be 1s and 20s. Lol. But seriously—why not just use what you would spend on pizza to tip the stage....??
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Bringing Fentanyl and Heroin seem to work well for jackslash.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    At one of my regular clubs I've got insider information that the girls love to eat backstage and a lot...their is one old guy that usually does pizza when he comes in and every girl pays him unbelievable amounts of attention..everyone loves him and he is old as fuck...looks like Death....rumor has it his in his 90's and Gus daughter helps him get inside.

Was thinking about finding the girls favorite dish and catering on nights I go crazy and spend close to a grand...figure it would be nice....

I wouldn't do this at a club I'm unknown but a place I've been a regular for ten plus years I'm really thinking about it...love the staff...feels like a home from home

Thinks for some ideas guys
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm older and have money these day's...I guess this is how I'm choosing to spend it lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion