Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

MackTruck is deceptively complex

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

MackTruck is having a hard time with the idea that a married man could go to strip clubs. But he is on the ultimate strip club list. I could spend some time fleshing this out. But I feel like MackTruck is the one who needs to explain.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

txtittyfag are you a fag?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I GOT IN YOUR HEAD FUCKER... LMFAO

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wow willybis sensitive

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Willie got no nut sac

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Willie got no nut sac

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

Willy is a jerk

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement