tuscl

Strip clubs on sundays

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Is it at least not dead on Sunday night's despite not being as busy? Or does it vary by.location..obvi not talking places like vegas, but rather Austin lol.

16 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Nicole I think when you enter a club everyone leaves.
  • @ over analysis is not needed...saying lol is not a big deal and at times does not add to nor deprive a sentence of any semantic meaning.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Sundays are slower than Fridays and Saturdays but tend to be busy enough.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Is it at least not dead on Sunday night's despite not being as busy? Or does it vary by.location.."

It does not vary by location. Every Sunday gets the exact same amount of business be it Austin, Vegas, a Midwest club in the middle of a cornfield, or an Alabama backwood. Literally no variance based on location. Sundays are entirely uniform throughout the entire country... Globally, really.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Dog faced avatar is fitting for nicole 1994!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    How do they regulate attendance on sundays nina?
  • If anyone has anything of actual value to say like an adult instead of wasting their own time, plz bless this post instead of the filth who have already commented.thx.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    A couple clubs I know have house fee incentives for showing up on Sunday.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    See how damn hard was it to git rid of that fucking annoying dogfaced avatar? Clown!
  • Countryman it wasn't hard but shut the fuck up bc i can post dog avatar if I want to if it makes me happy. Being hard to change has nothing to do with it
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Every strip club within the Atlanta city limits and many others in the suburbs are closed on Sunday. So the few that are open do a great business.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    If nicole 1994 would stop posting it would make me happy!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I repent brotherfoghorn i can't stand nicole 1994!
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Plenty of places in Austin still kickin' just fine on Sunday -- most people being off work that day no doubt has a lot to do with it. Nicole, which strip club are you going to today, and are you going to write a review?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion