Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl
Get on your knees and pray with me. Go with me to the church of the St.James

22 comments

• BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    You are my deciples. Follow the sounds of the foghorns of life
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Forgive me father for I have sinned. Since my last confession I have paid too much for an LDK. At a club where I pay $70 for three she charged me $100. She was a hot 23 yr old 8+ Russian that looked like Anne Hathaway. Her all natural perky 34 C-cups tempted me like the devil himself. Heal me, brother.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    You are forgiven son, next time keep your wallet in your pants
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    BrotherFogGorn I want you to pray for brother Juice. He’s so addicted to sex he’s even having sex in the video games he plays. He’s also addicted to peanut butter banana milkshakes and I don’t want him to get fat again.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    I will pray for him. But I will be praying for you also shailynn. I will be praying thst you can meet the man of your dreams and cum out of the closet very soon. It's okay my son. The lawerd will help you
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Are you asking me on a date brotherfoghorn? I didn’t realize you were catholic!?!?
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Shailynne I will get the fog horns ready for you when you come pray with me
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m not kneeling in front of you buddy! San Jose Guy and Fishsticks will.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Hahaha you still in the closet shaylin?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    God bless America
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Brother Foghorn has reviewed clubs in Tijuana and Thailand. My guess is the lord has stricken him with a strong case of the burning bush. Funny how we all find God in our darkest times.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Lol, if there's a heaven, I hope it's a place where you can crack jokes all the time and pay for sex. Wonder if FogHorn's congregation takes atheists and agnostics?
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Got a young one kneeling at the altar of Spill right now. Do you put hands on back of head to anoint them, brother ?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Random the more important question is “can I have sex in hell? “
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    Brother Fag horns, I will pound your pussy into jello
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    @ NJBALLER I was branging them dancers to the lawerd
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Fulfilling my preachin obligation to the congregation
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    @ shaylinn... you will kneel before me and pray so hard that when the spirit cums you will be choked up. You will have the confidence to cum out of the closet and rejoice in the church of tuscl
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    @ randommember

We take anyone who is true to themselves and their desires. You ca crack jokes and laugh at farts until your heart is content my son. The only rewuirement is confessions and praying hard
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    "Random the more important question is “can I have sex in hell? “"
    @ shailynn... if you do not be true to yourself and cum out of the closet, you will be forever dammed to jacking yourself off
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Brotherfoghorn lets have a revival in tj. We can all meet at border and have service at hk! Sjg can even bring his goat!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion