tuscl

Sirens Columbus - Stormy Aftermath

Friday, July 13, 2018 1:45 PM
How long before it's ok to go back here after the publicity? Wait? Safe?

11 comments

• jestrite50
    6 years ago
    If CPD prosecutor dismisses the charges against the other 2 girls then I would say the coast is clear. If not then I would give it a few weeks to cool off. Otherwise it's not going to be fun anyway having to always be on the watch for the POPO.
    I have not heard. Were the other charges against the other girls dismissed ?
  • Cbus123
    6 years ago
    I believe I read that they were not dismissed on the other 2. Agree, pry better to let things cool off.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I'd stay out of Columbus clubs in general for now. Uncle LEO is going to be looking to make a few more cases in the next couple of months to "prove" that it was just a "routine bust" and not political.

Or you could go in and get a few air dances and use the lack of paying customers to try to negotiate for OTC.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Stfu! The best time to go was the night she got busted, like15-30 kids minutes after the cops busted her. Every minute that ticks along makes it riskier to engage in any activities. I always like going immediately after a busy at a clubz
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ (Excuse me) I always like to go immediately after a bust at a club.

Damn autocorrect and me being in a hurry.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I tend to agree with Meat. The cops got a black eye with that stormy bust so IMO they won't be so gung ho about busts until the bad publicity cools down a little bit. Strike while the iron is hot.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Funny i knew one of the dancers and she was low mileage ROB material always demanding tips. I only put up with her SS bc of her big boobs.
  • Cbus123
    6 years ago
    Obviously dancers can get cited, does LEO ever cite a customer for touching? Bummed this happened at Sirens. Of all the clubs in the country, had to be the one I go to.. lol
  • TimJo
    6 years ago
    I'll be in Columbus next Wednesday with some afternoon time to burn. Should I stay clear? Was thinking about hitting Kahoots.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    I would take sirens over kahoots.....
  • Prim0
    6 years ago
    I haven't been to any clubs in cbus for a long time....but my guess is that things haven't changed much and you're probably better off saving your money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion