tuscl

Strange message

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:35 PM
I got a message from a user whose review I rejected. Basically, my reason for rejection was that it didn’t provide enough club details. I don’t remember the specific review - since there aren’t names (and that’s fine). As part of my reply, I asked the user to provide me with the text of the review. Rather than doing that - he told me that all of the necessary club information had already been posted in other reviews. So, his attitude was - why provide information if it’s already there? He mentioned that all of his reviews were not being approved. I checked - and he had no reviews posted - so others must think his reviews are shit too. My question is a simple one - and one I haven’t thought of previously. If you don’t have anything new to share in a review - is it worth posting a review?

9 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I no longer post reviews for clubs I’ve been to a million times because I have nothing to add. Kinda sucks because I can’t read reviews because my membership ran out. Luckily I haven’t had the need to read reviews because I haven’t been going to any new clubs....
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s a good point. There are times when a trip report should be made and not a full review. At times a trip report might be worthwhile.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Eveey review should have pertinent club info - the "reasoning" of "it's covered in other reviews" is not a valid one IMO bc then every review will say the same shit and kick the can down the road - those type reviewers are either too stupid and/or too-lazy and should not be rewarded with VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Too me every club visit is unique especially since I'm into variety and always trying new dancers - sure the club layout doesn't change but my visit is usually not exactly the same as I try different dancers and thus have a different experience(s)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't review every visit to a particular club but just bc I already reviewed a club doesn't mean it's not worth reviewing again on another visit
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    There is a certain Catch-22 to rejecting reviews and simply checking a box with the short reason for the rejections. If the writer hasn't had a review approved, how do they get access to read quality reviews? I often try to give a quick suggestion or two as to what's missing to make it be a better review. Leaving out any information on costs of cover/drinks/dances almost always sink a review for me. Get 2 of those 3 and have just a little bit of original narrative (something more unique than just "the girls showed nice pole work), and you're likely approved by me. But you gotta say something more original than what you can see on an episode of The Sopranos.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Personally, I set a fairly low bar when deciding whether a review should be published in that this site is primarily a review site and it needs content in the form of published reviews. That being said, a review still needs to tell the reader something useful so that the reader could use the review in deciding whether to visit that club. As to Cashman’s question, I don’t expect a reviewer to provide a ton of info on a well reviewed club but I also think that it’s lazy if no info is provided and it makes research of a club more time consuming. So I don’t think it’s a justifiable excuse that all the necessary club info had already been provided. If the reviewer actually took the time to determine that, then write a short review, then argue over pm with Cashman, it seems to me that the reviewer could have added a few sentences of detail to the original review and saved everyone a lot of time.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Example of something that I find good in a review of a club that's been reviewed a million times. 1. How much are lapdances? VIP access fees? Cover charge (many clubs these change on a weekly basis so it's good to have an update) 2. What time of day did you go in, and how many dancers were there. How many of them looked good? 3. Another example - I went into a club not knowing they had a happy hour special with great deals on drinks. I would love to know that info and I never see it in any reviews. 4. How often were you approached? Did you sit there for 3 hours and only 2 dancers greeted you, or were you there for 10 minutes and had 8 ask to take them to VIP?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The input above - regarding how to describe each visit is useful. I will use it in my next reviews. When I asked (the user who questioned my decline) to send me the text of his review (as I didn’t know which review he was referring to). His reply was everything has already been described. I then thought he was just looking to post a sentence and get status.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion